New Book

Do you have questions that you want to ask SuMi? You can ask her all of your questions on my spin-off book 'Ask SuMi'. This book may contain more BTS 8th Member oneshots and imagines!

Hi!!!

So, I've been thinking about writing a new bts fanfic and I want make it in 1st person POV.

If you have any name suggestions for the main character(female) please let me know in the comments!!!

Also, if you are interested in this possible new book, which member of bts should be the love interest? Please comment your thoughts!!

Below is an excerpt from the first chapter.

"I died. Or at least I thought I did.

I laid on the ground, a sword impaling my stomach. I presumed that I would die of blood loss.

The man, my sworn enemy and the person who has inflicted this pain, had fled leaving me to die under the willow tree.

In the end, I didn't die. But, I wished I had. Some greater force made the decision to prolong my life with immortality. I thought that it was a miracle and a blessing to be gifted with immortality and ... unnatural abilities. I later discovered that it is a punishment."

Edit: This book has been published and you can read it by clicking on my profile and clicking on "Immortal | A Kim Taehyung Fanfic"

Also, I have another book that is being published shortly, it's going to be a Namjoon fic so I'll let you guys know when that story is out.