"What aren't you happy that hitler is finally leaving ?"

He on the other hand was very happy as for now he will be able to do everything according to his own choice without dadi's interruption.
He missed his old cheeky self as he was forced to act like an adult in front of dadi ammi who fortunately was leaving now.

"Shut up. She is not hitler. Okay ?"

Maria scolded Osama watching his grin turn to frown and then too shock within seconds.

"What the... Tum Maria hi ho ya uski behrupiya ?"

(Are you Maria or her imposter ?)

He narrowed his eyes at her taking her to be an imposter making her roll her eyes at his drama and warn him for cursing.

"I am Maria only and I next time if I hear you cursing I'll complain to Abba."

"Abba ki cheli..."

(Abba's deciple.)

Ahhhh!! She was indeed Maria only as she was the only one who used to threat him with Abba and his brother's name to shut him up.

It wasn't his fault that his father and his brother were too intimidating for if they weren't, then he wouldn't have been scared of them.

"What did you say ?"

Narrowing her eyes back at him she challenged him to speak another word and face her wrath.

"Nothing.... But tell me how did you had changed of heart towards badi dadi ammi ?"

Dismissing her question he fired her with his own, eager to discover the change of her heart towards Sadia dadi.

"She is good Osama."

Passing him a small smile she tried to convince him about Sadia dadi being a good person watching him making fun of her words, not ready to believe her at all.

"And I can flyyyy....."

"Trust me she is good... Bas unka pyaar karne ka tarika thoda alag hai."

(Her way to show affection is little different.)

She smiled remembering how soft and caring dadi was towards her. She only appeared to be strict but in reality she was a very affectionate women.

"Yaar dhamki dene mein kaunsa pyaar hota hai batana."

(Who shows their love by threatening others ?)

He complained, scrunching his nose like a kid making her glare at him to showcase her seriousness for the matter.

"Osama...."

Before she could complete her sentence she watched dadi ammi walking towards her direction to meet her, till next time.

"Thode din aur ruk jayein dadi ammi."

(Stay here for more days.)

Embracing Sadia dadi Maria whispered feeling sad watching her leave so early, after creating a strong bond with her.

"I'll come back soon but...."

Retreating herself back from the embrace, dadi smiled ready to tease her to lighten up the gloomy look on her face.

"But..."

Maria looked at dadi expectantly waiting for her to continue watching dadi whispering inside her ear, making her go all red in shyness with her comment.

"But for that you have to make me a great-grandmother."

"Dadi ammi..."

She gasped, shocked for dadi ammi was teasing her and at the same time her mind wandered off to previous night, flaring her cheeks more red if that was even possible.