Chapter 4: Feelings With You

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Honey, let's just let this slide and-." My mother tried to reason with him, but he refused and slapped her face anyway. "..." She stood down with her hand touching the side of her face, feeling her wound.

"Don't you dare talk back at your husband with the total authority! You're just a cop with no power, so learn how to behave!" He said with verbal authority, abusing his power to control my family. "Now, let me finish what I have been doing, starting with you next!" He punishes her. She silently lifts her top and shows out her bra to him. "Heh, now that is how the police who obey the law that is made by me." He smiles as he lays his hand on her breast. The family I once knew is dead.

I'm sick of this...all the time with abuse. If I ever try finding a home, the better.

I never want to live with Agari because if her rich family that is sweet clean. I bet her parents are nice, but they treat me like a dirty thug! How naive they are...! "Remi!" She gets to me. And speak of the devil; she's here.

"Agari..." I glanced at her with hostile eyes, leering onto her appearance. "Here to check on me still?"

"I wouldn't forget my friend if I end up with a single regret of not saving you." She replied to me. Look at her, just being straightforward with no bias that made her worry about me. "Did something happen? Did your father abuse you?" She asks me.

Remi: Every time he sees me.

Agari: ...Have you tried calling any police?

Remi: I wish, but he said himself a total authority. He is like controlling everything. I'm not sure if that helps to decide.

Agari: What kind of father who has some authority would do such a thing?

Remi: He has agents, corrupted cops, and also his friends. They don't do shit for all of us.

"What is going on with this world? It's like all people went on injustice against us." Agari thought. "Remi, I do not know about what is going on, but I suggest not trusting the men like them on the streets. It feels like our place is going to be a prison if this keeps up." She warns me.

"Thanks for the heads up. I was expecting that answer too." I agreed.

Meanwhile

SQ/n's Yandere Everywhere POV

Ah...here I am with this damn Mai family house. Heh...I guess I did spoil out my surprise...

That's right! I am reincarnated with this body now! I'm currently living with this bitch, Rachel Mai, some idiot who cares about her family that much in her childhood times.

Rachel/SQ/n's POV

Heheheh...I always being a bitch, living some shit, being rich at the beginning. Ahahaha...it's not funny at all...it was never funny at all...!

"Why is it not funny because of this...?" I ask myself. I look over from before, seeing Y/n being bullied by that school president Yui. Who do you think she is? "Why does Yui love her so much? How can she have the right to touch her?" My eyes became darken with hate. "Y/n is mine...she is mine to bear with! She is mine!" I rapidly swing my Kendo. "Mine, mine, MINE! AHHH!!!" I scream with the obsession over her. "...Heh...heheheh...!" I smile out with dark laughter. "Yui is nothing more than a leaf. A waste of space with her dirty boots over the crisp white dress that Y/n just made!" I breathe out rapidly in rage. "I swear to you...I'll make Y/n mine and kill anyone that dares to force her into someone's relationship! I'll make Y/n-chan love me. She belongs to me! Ha...hahaha...I always love you Y/n-chan! Ahahah...ahahaha...AHAHAHAHA!😜🤪" I laugh with the sound of a psychopath.