𝟎𝟗 .

Excuse any and all mistakes,
And enjoy.

𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 .
𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙴𝙻𝚈𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚂 . ♛

Cairo's lips found their way to mine , tongue slithering it's way around mine like two snakes at battle

Cairo's lips found their way to mine , tongue slithering it's way around mine like two snakes at battle. It was short but meaningful, we'd stopped and held each other's face.

I was in reality when I woke up this morning, and I loved it. We'd both pitched in to cook breakfast and ate it, enjoying our morning so far .

We both sat out on the couch, just taking in eachother beauty. " Talk to me , ma . " Cairo's voice radiated the living room.

" I love you, that's all. All this stuff is strange, but you still love me too. " I grinned softly, knowingly I was going to carry on into bigger statements. " I may never find words beautiful enough to describe all that you mean to me, but I will spend the rest of my life with you, looking for them. "

Drawing my legs closer to my chest I tried to take in his expression. It sat blankly before he grinned childishly, attacking me with a jump from his side of the couch to mine.
" Guh, I love me some you. " He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. " You tha finest, tenderest, genuine and beautiful person I have ever known, and that's an understatement. "

" It took me a minute to get you. But, I'm glad I did. I love you too. " His breath made my body shiver, I loved him, the way he loved me , his patience , his wisdom.

Wasn't nothing to say, I enjoyed his company all around, it kept me sane.

" We should go see Aries today, you fuckin with It? "

Aries was Cairo's younger brother. We hardly seen him for real, but his company was appreciated just as well. " Ma'Dukes too? Ian seen ha in a hot minute, miss my ole lady. "

" For sure , I know they miss you as well. I miss em' too. "

I'd doubt we'd see them though. We all were in New York, just scattered. His side of the family stayed in the Bronx . Meanwhile mine - I didn't know where they were, actually. I'd forgot , and it would take me up to 14 hours to remember, if we're being honest.

" Feel like taking a small road trip? Cause that's finna' be the move. " He sparked the blunt he'd had next to him and the lighter was removed from his pocket, taking a low drag.

" Of course , we staying at their place? " I hope we were , New York was getting tiring. " Fasho. Go pack some, I'll call them up. " He spoke while exhaling.

-
Sigh. I been updating a lot.
Imma start revealing the plot twists,
Soon 😆 .
Thank you for reading. Until then.