𝟎𝟑 .

Excuse any and all mistakes,
And enjoy.

𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 .
𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙴𝙻𝚈𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚂 . ♛

Knocking me out my dream was the love of my life, shaking me rough enough so I could wake up from my fit of whimpers and leg kicks .

Finally catching my breath and falling back on the bed from sitting up I sighed . Going through a lot of shit really give you issues , and I got plenty of them .

Hovering his body over me , he stared at me for a short amount of time before laying on my chest, flicking my lip and having a usual staring contest with me , his beautiful brown orbs against mine.

𝙲𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙾 𝚉𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚁 𝙸𝚉𝙰𝙰𝙺 . ♚

" Whoa , woah, woah

" Whoa , woah, woah. Aye lil mama , you good ? " I stopped shaking her, resulting in her sighing in relief before laying back down.

She ain't reply but we both knew this was ha usual nightmare , I call it childhood trauma , cause it is. Standing ova ha for a lil bit, I laid on her chest and made myself comfortable in between her legs , fiddling with her lips while we held strict eye contact.

" I'm fine, missed you though. "

" Baby E , I missed you too. But I been here all day .. you just been sleep . " We both held a confused look, but I hid mine almost immediately, ian need her thoughts getting mixed up again by something so simple as my face structure .

She lifted her voice faintly, I knew she was outta it. " I was in that room .. and - and the shadows were there . " She shifted her attention over to the clock that sat in the corner on the dresser. It was thea' precisely for her , and these nightmares she'd wake up screaming from. It struck at 3:16 am.

Taking my finger from ha lip, I kissed her side , reaching my left hand up to stroke her face , I took in her small figure and was still confused . Lil mama had on my oversized shirt and a pair of draws and a bra , where da fuck she think she was ?

" Aye , Baby E ? Let me ask you some questions , aight? " It was like she was in a void of darkness , I'd always have to ask her these same questions , but she ain't remember. " Yeah .. I'm ready."

" How long we been together ? " I sat up, feeling myself get uneasy . I wasn't no weak man , but it's been plenty of nights I cried for her and her well being.

" 4 Months. " She spoke confidently. " Yess baby! Good job .. " I lingered on, lifting up to gently tapping a kiss on her lips which she returned , grinning .

" Why you been sleepin' so long, baby? "

" I don't know , Cairo . I don't try to . I'm sorry .. " She replied , trynna sit up . Pushing her back down I pressed down on her waist. " Chill out , E . It's just a question, I got one mo . "

I was confused , but she seemed somewhat into it and I was happy fa even dat, but this was really my last question. "What you been tammat? The room? The shadows ? "

Shifting her body as her breathing got thicker she frowned , fiddling with her fingers .

" I be by myself , with all those people everyday. Solitary sometimes, but I feel so .. uneasy when I'm sleep. Its a lil window that stalks me and - I seen the light... But I don't know baby. Next topic, please . You sleepy? "

I didn't know whether to be scared , disturbed , angry , but I wasn't. " I love you, E . Yeah though , I'm sleepy . I was getting ready for bed and you scared me, thassal. I'm finna go, you should take that puff . "

' Puff ' is the melatonin puff . It held the looks of a vape but was it's effective as fuck to get sleep. Gettin off her to grab it off the dresser , I reached it up to my mouth and took in a long drag , handing it to her . I watched as she pursed her lips , taking in a small puff , handing it back to me . Reaching back to slap it in its usual place , I laid back down next to her, face at face.

The silence set in, but was soon disturbed by grasshoppers from outside . " I love you too, Cairo . Forever . " Evyana replied , a couple moments after my statement.

" Foreva , yea . "

-
Y'all should be confused , this just a note. Pay attention. The setting of the book will change a lot. But how do you feel about Cairo's personality & fc ?