𝟎𝟐 .

warning 🚨, abuse ahead.
Please skip if you are triggered.
Excuse any and all mistakes,
And enjoy.

𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙽 .
𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙴𝙻𝚈𝙽 𝙷𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚂 . ♛
𝟽 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚁 .

I watched as my daddy pushed my ma against the wall aggressively . This had been happening lately , but I minded my business , I never really understood it.

I laid in my bed thinking back to the week before. My mother's head sat up wrapped in my daddy's arm. She looked at me in my eyes while she struggled to breathe , begging me to call 991 through her struggled mumbles .

In freight, I reached for the house phone next to the couch. Trying, I was unsuccessful. Letting go of my momma , forcefully letting her head slap the kitchen tiles and grabbing onto me , my dad gave out the screech of a banshee , yanking onto my hair . He whispered in my ear closely , making sure I heard every word .

" You ain't strong , unless God helping you, bitch " He slapped me down just as he did her, sending a stinging sensation to my cheek and a headache to my temple. Laying there, tears ran like rivers down my eyes .

Letting his weight test the counter after grabbing a beer out the fridge he looked down on me, chuckling with the laugh you'd thought came from Satan himself . Momma sat there balled up in the corner just crying , didn't say one word .

" You can't save her , and she damn shoul' can't save you. Y'all are mine ."

With that he'd kicked me straight into ribs, causing me to send a blood curdling scream .

My breathing quickened as it became harder and harder to even lift up my chest, and asthma slowly kicked in. The pain immediately got worse when his foot made impact with my face , sending a scream that you'd think I copied from a wild banchée through our small apartment.

I'd been assed out, gave up on even moving. Only thing that was heard were me and my mothers screams , and he didn't do anything. He kept his same evil smile and let the blood of my sensitive nose leak out on the old tile floor

-
Y'all confused yet?
Pay attention , settings will change most definitely.
This a flashback. Hense 7 years earlier.
Remember this scene here, it plays a big role .