My eyes dip to her small arms and discover them lining with chill bumps. Immediately, I curl my fingers under the hem of my hoodie and pull it over my head. She watches me nervously as I move closer to her, her eyes holding a quizzical gleam. I bring the sweater over her head and gently pull her hands through, straightening it onto her petite body.

"You won't be cold now," I tell her softly, as she stares at me in a trance, her eyes boring through mine, and mine through hers.

"Next time, I'll ask before I kiss you." I utter, staring at her lips. "I'd like to do that now...can I kiss you, Riley?"

Her gaze is steady on mine and a look of endearment flashes across her irises. She is blushing profusely as she slowly nods her head approvingly.

I move in closer and press my lips onto hers, placing my hand on the small of her back and pulling her into me.

°°

Rainey

His hand feels good in mine. The contact offers an unearthly bliss; the type you would only experience in unrealistic dreams and imaginations. It is truly a heavenly feeling to learn that the one whom you have feelings for genuinely feels the same way about you.

To adore someone is amazing, but to adore and be adored in return is even more breathtaking.

Ansel keeps my palm tightly clasped in his as he turns the knob of his room door. He reaches a hand to the wall and switches the light on, then slightly jolt, as a canoodled Aiden and Shanelle break apart at the sudden glow of light.

I stifle laughter as Aiden swings his head around. He smiles amusingly at us, his arms still embracing Shanelle as they lie on Ansel's bed.

Ansel bites back a smile and shuts his eyes, reputably jerking his thumb behind him. Aiden who is still grinning his face off, obliges to his brother's silent instruction and gets up, taking Shanelle with him. He waggles his brows at me, and I smile in amusement as he leans into Ansel's ear.

"Is mom and dad's room open?"

Ansel deadpans him and he laughs buoyantly, pulling Shanelle with him through the door. Ansel smiles as he shakes his head, releasing me to close the door after his brother.

I follow him further into the room, my smile unchanging. "Your brothers are something else."

"He and Arden share a bunkbed so there is always a 'rift' when they bring girls over at the same time." He titters as he sits onto his bed.

I giggle, watching him from where I stand. He looks so beautiful when he laughs. It is quite appealing, the way his eyes light up and his dimples form perfect holes in his cheeks.

His chuckles slowly settle into a lingering smile as he regards me with intense eyes. I stare back at him, wondering why he is looking at me so intently.

"Come here," he orders softly.

His simple instruction causes electricity to flow through my body as I mince my way over to him, sitting beside him on the bed. He sits up straight and shifts so that his torso is facing me.

"What do you want to know?" He enquires and I drop my eyes to the mat on his floor. Without hesitancy, I pose my question.

"Ron Moretto says he knows you and your brothers...how is that possible?"