"There-there's nothing like that. You are probably imagining it." Subha tried to seem nonchalant about it but her expressions gave it away.

"You know Subha... your face is like an open book. No matter how much you try to stay closed off, it is not difficult to know what's in your heart. The girl who never even looked properly at any guy, why would she keep looking at the person whenever she gets a chance and that too at a man that has the same name as her husband. This will make me suspicious and now by asking me this question, you just confirmed my thoughts."

Subha sighed but decided not to say anything.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell us Noor, I really have no problem. I am happy that you will finally get your happiness. But remember one thing, no matter why Zaviyaar Sir left you, you shouldn't forgive him so easily. I know you love him and I understand that feeling but it doesn't give him a right to do whatever he wishes. He left you alone for seven years and all of a sudden he comes back and behaves as a stranger, there is no excuse for it." Skylar took hold of her hand that was not on the steering wheel and pressed it.

Subha smiled at her. "I know what you are saying and it is not easy for me to forget all that. But Sky, what about everything that he has done for me? I can't forget those six months I spent with him and all that he went through for me."

"But he left you when you needed him the most." Skylar counteracted.

"He left me for me."

"So you are just going to forget the pain you went through?"

"No Skylar. I can never forget that. I honestly have no idea what to do. I want to hurt him the way he hurt me but at the same time I want him to take me into his arms and tell me that he will not go anywhere now. But what I know is that I love him too much to hurt him the way he did to me. I assure you that I won't fall in his arms with the first sign he gives me."

"I hope you find your happiness Twinkle." Skylar teased at the end, trying to change the atmosphere.

"Sky can you stop calling me that!" Subha said aggravated, glaring at her.

"I told you many times, never!" She pulled her tongue out, making a face.

"Ugh!"

🌹🌹🌹

"Mashallah you are so beautiful Aima." Subha praised her. They stood in front of Aima and Ahmad on the stage after the engagement ceremony was done.

"Thank you. You both are no less." Aima mumbled with a shy smile.

"Oh my God! She's so shy unlike you Ahmad. I wonder how you found her and what made her say yes to you." Skylar laughed making Ahmad glare at you.

He looked at Subha. "Why did you bring her? I shouldn't have sent you an invitation Skylar. It's my engagement, atleast respect me today if not any other day."

"I can never respect you, just accept it." Skylar shrugged.

Aima and Subha looked at them with amusement.

"When you get engaged to Mr Austria, then you'll see what I'll do."

"Who said I'll invite you?" Skylar shot back.

"Skylar that's enough." Subha scolded and looked at Aima. "I am so sorry Aima. They get out of hands sometimes. But you and Ahmad really make a great couple. May Allah protect you from all evil eyes." She smiled at them making Aima's smile broaden.