The strongest team

Start from the beginning

Lucy ran up to them "You guys were awesome." "Thanks" "It was a piece of cake." "Man, I'm tired." They all laughed together.

The masters were planning on thanking them until they said "They went overboard!!!" Erza and the others looked at the damage. It made the master so tense that even his soul came out.

"Please forgive is master!!" Erza said while she and Luca were chasing after his soul.

*Luca POV*

We all left clover, I told the group me and Isaac would head a different route to get something. Heading to a different village to get more supplies, but it's not for me. This supplies are for two people who are needing the supplies.

"Do you think they will be alright heading back to the guild?" Isaac said. "Don't worry they got Happy" I reassured him. "You know Happy is not good with directions right?" Isaac said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah your right but I'm sure they'll find they're way back." I said knowing they might not.

"So are we going to visit them again?" Isaac asked me. "Yeah it's been two weeks since we saw them. Might as well visit again." And I want to try to convince her to join Fairy Tail, to be more safe

Going through many towns and villages to more items; we went to a small house that was hidden near magnolia

Going through many towns and villages to more items; we went to a small house that was hidden near magnolia. I knocked on the door.

The door open to reveal a good friend of mine

The door open to reveal a good friend of mine. "Luca, it's good to see you. How is the guild?" She asked giving me a small hug. "Hey Melody, you know how the guild is crazy as always." I said.

"Big bro, your back!!" I hear a small voice from behind Melody to see another little girl.

"Hey Echo, how are you" I said as she runs up to hug me. I like to lift her up just to maker fly a little bit and have her giggly. "I'm good I've been practicing my magic." She said to me. She notice Isaac was on my shoulder, she gently petted him.

"So what is it that you want. I made some goodies and I know Erza loves her strawberry cake." Melody said.

"I'm here to get some snacks for Isaac. And I brought you more supplies that should last you awhile." I said to her. She packed some in a bag for me and handed it to me. For me, I carried in all the items and set them in the kitchen. "Seriously Melody, you and Echo should join fairy tail." I said to her taking out the food and other items.

"I don't know, I just don't to want get Echo in danger again you remember what happen..." she said sounding shaken up from being reminded about the past. Just thinking about it, I can't possibly forget about. "I know that's why me and the guild said we'll protect you." I said to her. "Also you have me as a teacher helping you both with magic." I was acting almighty which made her laugh. "You sure do love to teach kids magic? Don't you?" Melody asked me.

"Your family was kind for teaching me everything. I want to honor it by teaching others." I said to her. I teach other kids magic while traveling. "You know we still accept you as family? Mom and Dad wouldn't want you to be left out." Melody said placing both her hands on mine. It's like she could read my mind knowing what I'm thinking. "I know but there are two reasons why it happened... someone we trusted and me."