Aaliyah began to get worried. "I don't- I don't know", she said.

Jay backed up and went out the room to call a nurse.

Aaliyah sat down. "What is my name?", she said quietly to herself.

1 hour later, her dad, Helen, Jaclyn and Kiara showed. The doctor said that Aaliyah memory loss should be temporary but they would know how long it'll last.

"So.. if you're my dad and your my step mom.. where's my real mom?", she asked.

Her dad looked down for a moment then back at Aaliyah. "Your mom passed away", her dad said.

Aaliyah looked down.

"But when she died, you stayed strong", he said.

Aaliyah looked at him. "I'm sorry I can't remember anything", she said.

"It's okay sweetheart. What matters is, you're okay", he said.

Dre and Carmen came into the room.

Aaliyah's eyes got wide when she saw Carmen.

"I have a twin?", Aaliyah asked.

Dre and Carmen made a face.

"Wow, this is so cool", Aaliyah said.

Carmen chuckled a little. "You're playing right? She's playing right?", Carmen asked.

"No. She has memory lost", Helen said. "It's temporary but we don't know how long"

"Is this your boyfriend. You guys look great together", Aaliyah said.

"No. Aaliyah this is Dre. Your boyfriend", Carmen said.

Aaliyah looks at Dre and Dre looks at her. She looks down because she felt bad that she doesn't remember him.

"Umm.. honey I think it's time we get home. The kids have school in the morning", Helen said.

Her dad nods. "Okay", he said. "Aaliyah the doctors said you'll be able to come home tomorrow or the day after okay? But I will see you tomorrow"

Aaliyah nods.

Her dad, Helen and the kids leave while Carmen, Jay and Dre stay.

"So she cant remember anything?", Dre asked.

"Not even her childhood", Jay said.

Dre pulls Jay to the side.

"Can't we just like jog her memory back?", he asked quietly.

"I don't if I can or any of us can. We haven't known her for long", Jay said. "Unless you know somebody who can"

"The only person was Keyanna", Dre said.

"That's true", Jay said.

Dre looks at Aaliyah as her and Carmen talk.

"She's like a whole new person... she seems so innocent and caring", Jay said. "...what if that's how she really is but she just hides it"

"Probably so... but... if she doesn't remember her past then...she's not going to want to be with me", Dre said.

"How do you know?", Jay asked.

"Because of what I do", Dre said.

"Well until her memory comes back, just hide it from her", Jay said.

Dre was quiet as he thought.

"Yea just do that", Jay said. "Because if she finds out, she'll get scared. Trust me. You should've saw her when she woke up. She was scared for her life"

"Really?", Dre asked.

"Really", Jay replied. "Oh and did you guys handle the dudes that did this?"

"Yea", Dre replied.

"Hey, boyfriend", Aaliyah called.

Dre chuckled a little as he walked to her.

"Can you stay with me tonight?", Aaliyah asked.

"Um.. yea. Of course", Dre said.

Aaliyah smiles.

Dre smiles back.

Carmen looks at the two of them with a sad look on her face.

"Well Carmen. We should go", Jay said.

Carmen got up and smiled. "Goodnight Aaliyah", Carmen said. "I'm glad your back"

"Yea. The strongest girl I know", Jay said before they walked out.

Aaliyah made a face as she look at a distant point.

"What?", Dre asked. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... I just feel like I heard that being said before", she said.

Dre smiles a little because that's what he told her while she was in the coma.

"But anyways, tell me about you or us or whatever", she said. "I feel bad because I don't know anything"

Dre nods. "It's okay", he said.

Dre goes in to tell Aaliyah stuff about him leaving out what he does for a living, and lying about how they met.

TO BE CONTINUED....