Chapter LII. Beast Unleashed !!

Adam Pov

After settling Mia i asked my parents to go back home and stay with nathan for night as Martha and katty will be accompanying mia tonight, i called mike to join me, we are headed to Silver's place where he kept my prey. Mike took behind the wheels, as i sat there and plan how to kill him with my bear hands how dare he put his dirty hands on my precious, he dare hurt her in my presence, and spewed nonsense about nathan biological father. if not for that DNA test we wouldn't had any clue of it.

"So nathan turn out to be our real nephew huhh, i cant believe it!" Mike broke the silence.
" i mean, how and when did Ethan done this all? how could he do this to without informing us?" mike said

"Its not his fault mikey, there is lot more then we are seeing rightnow, this whole ordeal is fishy, i cant believe Ethan would have done this, or may be dont know about this, and today we will find out everything,take left and park the car, we will walk from here till warehouse" i said we reached warehouse and silvers men took us in and lead us to the last cell where silver hold Ken bastard William, as we reached his cell Williams was tied to the chair, and looking at him my blood boiled Mia and Ethan's face came to my mind. I broke loose, i started beating him, hard punch after punch, till he got a black eye, teared lips,and broken jaw, blood everywhere but my anger was still boiling i went again, but mike stopped me.

" Bro we need answers,calm down" he was too angry but he controlled his anger.

"Yeah Panther let him speak, come on Asshole Spit it already!!" Silver kicked his legs and warn him to speak.

"I..........i "he started coughing profusely, so silver ordered his mens to give him water so he will speak before dieing after some time he settled his coughing and started again.

"I LOVED HIM, I LOVED ETHAAN," he cried out and this time Mike kicked him in his legs so hard that, a cracking sound reverberated in room, indicating kick must have broke the bones Williams cried in pain.

"He was Straight, he took you as his friend, he helped you, he treated you as his brother, you fucker, but your mind was twisted, you just took his affection in different way, bastard, you killed my brother" mike cant keep it anymore an launched himself on him, but silver's men stopped him.

"Look boys i know its very difficult for you both, its emotional topic for you but you have to control till we get our answers, please" Silver said which we understood, and kept our anger in control

He continued......

"I know i was wrong, but my love for him turned into obsession, since i joined the company as legal advisor, we use to spend lots of time together, we went to parties, company tieup events, and many more, i started liking his company, rather i was addicted to him, i use to call him for spending time with me, sometimes i made him drink too much so that he stay night at my place, one day i made up my mind and confessed my true feelings for him, but he rejected me, saying i was not for him, i told him that i am ready to adjust he just have to give me one thing, which was a little him, he just refused the idea and that day we had a fight, he hit me can you imagine my best friend whom i loved, my mate he hit me, and left me at my place alone, the next morning when i went to the company, Julia his secretary informed me that Ethan fired me, and when i insisted to meet him, she denied me, saying his strict orders were not to let me in. He denied meeting me, i tried reaching him through phone, but got disconnected and blocked me, can you believe Ethan just broke all his ties with me, which made me so furious yet i wanted him with me by hook or crook, so i took 1 month time to executive a plan, that i will find a surrogate mother who will carry Ethan baby in her womb and then after birth i will get rid of that women, so there will be no evidence left, but the main thing was how am i going to get Ethan's semens, so i asked him to meet me last time, and convinced him that i will not bother him after this, and i trapped him, when he came to meet me at my place, i asked the doctor before hand so that we wont waste any time, When Ethan came i generally asked him to have some drinks with me, i drugged him, and after he collapsed doctor took his semens and, we let him sleep for a while, after a day he woke up and i lied to him that he just over drunk, he then went back, i thought i was relieved, so just let him go, and i went back to the city where the doctor use to practice, we stared searching for a woman for surrogacy, i found Mia wondering in the hospital, so i found about her,  her father being ill, she was in need of money, and i stopped my hunt for woman, she was perfect candidate her father was only one in her family, she was alone so i convinced her to be the surrogate and as she was naive back then she just agreed to me, and i just offered her money saying that i will take all her father's medical expenses, which she gladly accepted, time passed by very quickly, 9 months later i visited her father and showed him her some pictures which happened to trigger his health condition and he had severe stroke and he passed away,that time Mia was admitted to hospital as her due date was near, so i asked the doctor to help me to stole her phone, so that she wont get any news about her father, now i was waiting for the delivery of my baby, and then it was Mia's time to meet her father next. But Ethan called me next morning asked me to come and meet him near the bridge he said he was wrong and he wanted to give a chance to our relation. I was so happy listening to him and went to meet him.

~ ~ Flash back ~ ~
*Ken Williams Pov*

"hey mate" I hugged him, he reciprocated my hug

"I missed you, i am sorry i approached you wrongly, but i just wanted to confess to you, i love you so much" i told him he was quiet.

"I can understand that now, its okay, lets start all from the begining , shall we" Ethan said

"You mean to say you are ready to make our relationship official?" he nodded

"Ken, this time away from you made me realise that you are the one for me" Listening to him i was happy, i was so happy in that moment i just hugged him

"Ken lets have baby, the way you wanted it, let just do it i am ready." I was overjoyed hearing him, and i just told him all my plan which i so far executed already,

"Is it? you already found the woman? and she is preganant with my child?" Ethan asked and i just nodded

"I am sorry, i just took your semens when you came to meet me last time by.... by drugging you, and we went with the flow....."

"YOU BLOODY BASTARD I KNEW IT YOU DONE SOMETHING, I JUST WANTED TO MAKE YOU CONFESS, I WILL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD"

~ ~ Flash back End ~ ~

" Suddenly Ethan took me off-guard and put his hands on my throat, started choking me, i would have died that day but i had knife in my jacket pocket i took the hold of it and stabbed him which made him step back, and he just collapsed , now it is dangerous for him to stay alive, so i put him in the car and drove the car to cliff, but mid way he wokeup and tried to stop the car but in that struggle we both lost control on car and car went off the cliff, but i jumped off the car and broke my leg and fainted, but when i woke up i was in the hospital, it happened to be one of the passerby took me to the hospital, and i saw in the news that Ethans Car was burned and it crashed, and he was found dead in the car. So all meeting me was the act, he just wanted me to confess my deed, which i foolishly did, so after recovering i kept low profile for a while, which took me 7 months after a year i went back, to the hospital where my baby was born, but unfortunately i got a news that the hospital caught fire and the team which handling Mia case died in the fire, it made me insane, the only contact point was Doctor, now he was not there how am i suppose to get any information about my baby and Mia, so i went to the house but that bitch already sold the house and left the city with my baby, but i kept on searching, one day i found out about her food service agency from an pamplet, and i stalked her.... i must say she is one lucky BITCH, she not only had baby of the richest person, but also going to marry one of the richest man in country SHE DONT Deserve ANY OF THIS, SHE HAS TO DIE.... " as he spoke, and told everything, i was on verge of breaking loose my anger unleashed and i took a steel rod and beat him, i wanted to beat him till pulp, i found Silvers Gun and took hold of it and pointed it towards his head.

"NO Panther HOLD IT, HOLD IT SON, i know you wanted to kill him, but let me handle this son, you dont have to do this, i need you to remain clean, listen tommarrow is your wedding with the LOVE of you LIFE please dont dont do this NOT FOR US BUT FOR YOUR WOMAN,for MIA" the moment Silver took mia name my anger reduced but not completely, he killed my brother and was going to kill Mia as well,my precious. But Silver was right i dont have to make my hands dirty with his blood, so i left with mike and let silver handle it. As we came out of the warehouse a bullet sound was heard which indicated MY BROTHER'S MURDERER AND MIA TORMENTOR WAS MET WITH HIS FATE, HIS DEATH. I released i sigh of relief and headed towards car, as we settled i got a call. I picked it and before i say something someone spoke

"Shhhhhhhhhh"

What a rollercoaster ride full of ups and downs sorry it's to late I haven't updated lately. But nevermind here you go... Have nice time Happy Reading do not stop voting... 😉