Chapter L. Tangled Truth & Lie !!

Mia Pov

"Mia you look mess whats with you and your Zombie look, dont tell me you are going out there in your own engagement party looking like this,like seriously?" Katty entered my room talking and talking, which i totally zoned out, why you asking me hahaha my life has turned upside down, one call only one phone call snatched all my happiness. its been 2 months that is 60 Days-1440 Hours-86400 Minutes and lots more seconds. I just stopped counting it anymore, in this past 2months i was waiting for that storm to hit me. After that one call he haven't called me back aha how could he i just broke my phone after that, destroyed the sim.

Adam he just changed totaly turned 360 degree. Whenever i tried to talk he just kept avoiding me. Though am staying in his so called villa but no, he just avoided, this one time i just barged into his conference room but my luck was not on my side he was not present that day when i asked mike, he said Adam has some important meeting so rushed there.

"Mia are you even listening to me get up get changed into that dress" katty voice broke my trail of thoughts.

"I am fed up katty "

"What do you mean by fedup?"

"Nothing, i will go and change" I gave her smile rather tried to give her smile.
i dont want to create any scene, but i have already made up my mind after this party am calling it off , yes am calling my wedding off, i cant stay in this suffocating relation where two people are together but not close to each other. May be Adam's world is not ment for me, we are not ment to be. For the last time i wore the red dress, Adam brought me. yes for the last time, after today i will go my way. I came out of the changing room katty done my makeup and hair, but i wont feel happy, i am crumbling inside, i am scared of him,i am scared Ken williams is coming to take my nathan away from me and i have no one to confide in, no one to sooth me, i tried hundred times to speak to Adam but before i could say anything, he would cut me saying he is busy or he just shut me out of his life, i sometime feels have i mistaken to understand him, i am confused to differentiate between Before Adam, and the Adam now.

Now am headed to the party in the open garden at th roof top of Hotel Grand, it was the same Garden roof top where once upon a time Adam my so called Love proposed me, i was stupid to say yes, now am not regretting my decision, i Loved him with my whole heart, i dedicated my life to him, but he just used it as tissue and thrown it aside, and remembering all the lovey dovey words he ever spoken to me made me furious, i want to pull his tongue, out and put a spicy not spicy spiciest chilly powder on his tongue and burn it to crisp.

"Errrr..... MI You are killing my hand" We were in he elevator and i saw that in my raging mode i by mistakenly hold Katty's hand in my tight hold, when i came to my senses i immediately loosen my hold.

"So sorry katty are you alright"

"Yeah, yeah its paining but am good, remind me in future i am not going to hold hands with you" She tried to lighten mood, soon we reached our floor and i pull my fake smiley face up again, soon Mom and martha came towards me taking me towards the stage, where Adam stood with nathan they were talking and adam was full of smilling at him, he was behaving like nothing is going between us, as we reached near stage, Adam glanced towards me,but as soon as our eyes clashed he averted his. I just pretended its ok, but deep down it hurts, his behaviour is daggers to my heart and its killing me inside.I wanted to scream wanted to throw each and everything, destroy everything in my way,chaos only chaos in my head and i think it will kill me. I cant breath properly,its suffocating me.

"Dear are you ok you seems distressed,please somebody get some water" Mom came to help me, but i stopped them and told them i will be fine

"Mom its ok, i feeling little bit tired i will have to use washroom"