Chapter XXVI. Be my Daddy!!

Adam Pov

My sleep was disturbed with a shuffling noise, first i thought it was my idiot brother, but then i remembered i slept in Mia's room yesterday night, which means only one thing the shuffling was done by none other than My Mia, so I just peaked my eye slightly, indeed it was Mia, who was searching something in her closet , may be deciding clothes for today, she was murmuring something, her back was to me so she dont know that I was already awake, so i slowly sat on the bed watching her beautiful back, she was wearing way to much clothes for my liking i mean dont all those womens out there wear something short at nights, but my mia is total opposite she prefers simple clothing yet she looks alluring, and way too much sexy ,charming, and beautiful as always.

'Oh mad Mia, if the devil awakes because of the noise you are making surely he is going to throw you out of the window' she said to herself, DEVIL HMM THATS WHAT SHE CALLS ME, I LIKE IT, But i wont do that not ever NEVER to my Mia.

"I wont do that..." she gasped and turned around and stared at me wide eyes i just stood up from bed and walked towards her, before her back was to me now i can see the front was even more inviting, she was wearing a cute PJ top and satin bottom pant, her top buttons were open reveling her fair skin, from her neck till her collarbone, which was crimson red so was her face may be she took shower so it turned pink, and her hairs were sticking out from here and there, from her shower cap till i was checking on her she just stood there like a statue staring at me like am a ghost. I kissed her forehead.

"I wont do that ever, i wont hurt you in my lifetime Mia " and removed her shower cap and her red brown hairs cascaded down like a water fall, and headed to washroom for morning routine, i informed mike yesterday to bring my clothes, may be till i finish shower, he will arrive. When i closed the door behind me i heard mia squealing from outside, which made me laugh a little, this woman i tell you sometimes behave like school girl, but i find it Cute whatever she does,which made me fall for her even harder, i came back showering, but unfortunately my idiot brother haven't arrived yet, and Nathan was seating on a chair near the window.

"hey BUD whatsupp"

no reply hmm~~

"Do you need anything" no reply yet~~ by the looks he seems to be upset so i sat on wooden coffee table and asked him.

"Something bothering you Nathan?" on which he lifted his head and gave me a sad pout so something is bothering him.

"What is it, you know you can share it with me? right? afterall we are buddies"

" Adam can i ask you something?"

"Anything Shoot"

" Be my DADDY?" BE MY DADDY just echoed in my head that question took me off-guard why did he suddenly asked this question.

" NATHAN... " i started but he just stopped me by lifting his hand

" I know am not suppose to ask such questions but i cant help it, you said am mommy's soldier i can protect mommy, but the truth and reality is i cant, am way to small not in terms of age even height i know there is a problem in company and mommy is in tension, yesterday everyone was here, i saw everyone was talking in low voices, i even heard police came to take mommy away " hmmm this what is bothering him

" Hmm, nathan its ok, you dont have to worry i am here, i wont let anybody harm your mother, do you trust me?"

"Yes, PROMISE Me!! you will protect mommy from all bad things"

"I promise nathan, i will stand between the bad things and your mommy my whole life "

"Thanks Adam, i love you...." and he jumped from chair and came into my embrace.

"Nathan," mia called him

"Am with adam mommy" Next came mia into room, and just averted her eyes sideways i know am in towel thanks to mike he is yet to arrive. she just put her hand forward and gave me my clothes which i left here last time smart wiffey!! I took the clothes and enter the bathroom to change when i came back mia was already left and nathan informed me that breakfast is served so we both headed downstairs.

On the dinning table mike was stuffing his mouth and a clothes bag was long forgotten near his foot, like seriously he and his food obsession... mia smiled and placed a plate of pancake and a bowl of strawberry infront of me. She placed another plate infront of nathan.

"Have you had breakfast" she just nodded so i started eating.

After having breakfast we headed out today mia was suppose to answer in court, so we made preparation i asked Elvis to escort us incase any incident happen, so mia,me,mike drove towards the courtroom...

Hello my lovely readers back to back updates for you enjoy and let me know your views through comments and Don't forget to Vote. Happy Reading