Chapter XIV. #Breakfast#Son

Adam Pov

Next morning I decided to visit Mia, so I dialled her number,  initially she won't received call went to Voicemail, * hey love am busy right now you can leave a message after beep*
*Beep*

I hungup and redial, this time the call went through, instead of Mia,  Nathan that little boy picked up the call,

" Hello who are you?" He asked

"Hello myself Adam am your mom's friend can you pass the phone to her please"

"Amm sorry I can't do that mommy is sleeping she is unwell I will tell her to call u back is it ok "

" Sick what happen?" I was worried why is she sick? But before any answer nathan hungup I won't give much thought to it and rushed to get dressed and head out.

"Hey brother want some Pan cake I made it" Mike asked but am not in mood to have breakfast.

"Mia is sick"  I  said and just picked my keys and ran out of the house,what happened to her yesterday she was ok fully energetic and working what happened to her suddenly? I made stops to a pharmacy took some medicine's in case it's required. When I reached her door step I rang the bell, and some tiny footsteps were heard, the door opened and in front of me was little version of Mia same button nose and cute little frame , Mini-Mia and the same time looking at him made me recall certain some one but that thought came and gone just like that, then next came the voice which I was missing Mia. Mia came towards the door scolding Nathan.

" Darling how many times I have told you not to answer the door by your own?" then she looked at me, by the look of her she looked fine no sign's of sickness, but than why Nathan said she was sick on phone? I was confused.

" Mr.Gilbert? I... I mean Adam what are you doing here?" she asked

" Are you ok?" I asked she just glanced at me with Question mark look.

"I called you Nathan said that you fall sick so I rushed here"hearing this she raised her eyebrows and smiled sweetly. Directed her accusing eyes towards nathan,

" Nathan why did you do that?" she scolded him with disapproving look. I must say she looks even more beautiful while being angry.

But that little brat just giggled and ran inside shouting Sorry while running! Towards upstairs without bothering her mother's yelling, I mean she is scolding him but there is laughter in it. She just giggled and said.

" Am sorry Mr. Gil.... Adam he is too naughty he does this pranks on me too saying he is sick while I am working so that I will come back home early, ohh sorry come inside have tea "

She offered and I just can't deny her offer, after all this whole ordeal is in my favour, anyhow I wanted to spend time with her , so I enter inside and instantly feel warm this house has homely touch to it, it's not much to see inside just simple setting living room connected to Open style kitchen followed by small breakfast table, and stairs going towards upper levels where Bedrooms were may be, interior is not that hifashion like any other houses. But it's Home given a magical touch by Mia .

" ahem Adam I know my home is not that hifashion..." mia was saying but I cut her in mid sentence

"It's Homely Mia nothing else is required" she nodded and agreed.

" Yes it is! have a seat I will prepare something for you" I just nodded and she headed towards the kitchen I sat on the breakfast table facing her, while she was taking some ingredients from refrigerator.

" I hope you haven't had breakfast?" She asked

" hmm"

" Is Sandwich ok for you?"
she asked

"Yes anything is ok as far as it is made by you" she nodded as she was preparing sandwiches, a loud screaming came from upstairs,and this made Mia panic she bolted towards the Sound.

" Nathan what is it"she said and ran

" Mommmmmmy" Nathan was shouting on top of his lungs which made me tense as well so I followed too...

Oohhhh what do you think what happened why is lil darling distressed hmm... Stay tuned and vote and comment Thank you.. Happy Reading