Chapter IV. Alone

Mia Pov

It's been 4years of my Loneliness...

" Mommy milky I want Milky and lots of strawberries" My lil charming darling

" Yes darling you will have more milk ok my baby and strawberries too"

" Mommy going office "

"Yes sweetheart mommy going to office and baby will be going to school with Granny Martha and he will be Good boy right"

"Mommy go office I will be good boy" haha my lil sweetheart and his sweet talks it's been 4 years and still it feels like yesterday.

"Dear you will be late get going hurry up " Aunt Martha is with me since I migrated here she helped me alot during these years, she took care of Nathan when I was not around,and Nathan enjoys her company,she like mother to me. Four years back when I migrated here, we met each other at a garden her family had abandon her so I asked her to come and stay with us, since then she is with us. She helps me lot in household activities, takecare of Nathan and me like a mother. I wonder how unlucky are those who abandon her. But am lucky I got her. She advises me many times whenever I need a mother's care,I lost my mother when I was born since then papa was there with me...

"Yup Martha thanks for the breakfast today there is little bit hectic schedule in company so I will take a leave you have my number if you need anything give me call ok"

" Ok dear I know, now you go don't worry"

"Bye Martha bye Darling"

" mommy Kissy muhaa muhaaa " Nathan made pouty face saying he need kisses haha my lil devil.

" Lots of love my baby muhahha"
I grabbed my keys and head out for my company yes my company "Yummy Tummy"
4 years back it turns out to be my Worst day but today as I think may be its not that every thing is ended, that day I was being migrated to the another hospital and assigned to new Doctor David he was padiatric who became my best friend today. When I was rescued from that fire I tried to get information about Doctor Sam and the nurse but it turn out to be a big mess Doctor Sam caught in that fire and burnt himself, and the nurse was considered dead as well, after staying at hospital I remember about my phone but unfortunately I lost my cell in the incident and don't have any medium of contact with Papa's hospital, so after getting discharge from hospital, I rushed to visit him along with nathan, but it seems that my nightmare is yet not completed , when I reached papa room papa was not there so I went to meet doctor, doctor gave me news which shattered my world .

" I am sorry Mia your father won't make it. Past week his Blood pressure dropped we tried to reach you but your phone was switched off he went through an heartattack due the weak heart condition it lead to his heart failure. We can't able to revive him I am really Sorry Mia he is not with us now"

" No no noooooooo it can't be he can't leave me alone doctor please tell me your joking no no no" I collapsed it's been hours of me on bed in doctors office he let me calm down and just sat their consoling me , in these past years he not only became papa doctor but his friend too so he take me like his daughter after some time when I able to gather myself I asked doctor

" I want to see him" doctor took me to the morgue where they preserved my Papa body they wont able to reach me , I completed the hospital formalities and took Papa body for funeral, I was left alone that day no where to go just me and my baby, no one to contact coming back from graveyard I made a beeline towards Doctor Sam hospital so that I can dug some information about Baby's Father and ask him to take baby, but the luck was not on my side it felt like all the sides are shrinking on me and I felt suffocated, in that hospital fire all the Records been burnt down not single evidence left. No point of contact I can't able to reach any1 not even Mr Ken Williams my so called money provider, it was all mess, I waited for 6 months but no 1 approached asking for baby custody. So I took decision and as per the contract clause I sold out the House and left the city came to this place bought a new house this was not extravagant like the previous one it's little 2 storey house with beautiful landscape surrounding, and little community people who, helped me resettle it happen that Dr.David who helped me that time was from the same locality staying near by and having a children clinic, which was a great help for me* Nathan *my little darling I haven't gave a thought about the name during my pregnancy because it's not my right to do so at that time but after everything happened I decided to keep my baby with me and bring him up by myself.

Now here I am after selling house plus the money which Ken had given me at the time of pregnancy it's lots of money, so I kept all the money which Ken had left, for my baby and his future, and used the remaining money of house to setup a catering business after migrating from that city. I setup a small company first and as the time passed my Catering company has proved to be best Food provider in whole city. I made some tie-ups with multinational companies," Yummy Tummy " is taking care of their staff breakfast and lunch and sometimes they gave me Orders for company events too.

Another one down join Mia in her new life journey. What do you think will Mia find the Baby's real Father? Or Fate has something up for her? Stay tuned Happy reading vote please... Thanks