Chapter X. Grand Event

Mia Pov

I thought Official party were boring all the suit and bow tie, will be greeting each other with fake Smile and flattering pleasantries were exchanged, but this is something different it look like they are having an actual party but with decent music in the background peoples especially lovely ladies from company mingling with their subordinates some flirting some dancing on the dance floor and some are just enjoying drinks. And I was standing in a corner watching them all... Because it's my everytime pass time whenever I attend these events.

" Hello My lady" a silky voice called out from behind me as I turned and come accross with a handsome man.

"Hello Mr.."

" Mr. Patrik Dselva am the finance officer of the company" hmm

" Hello Mr Dselva nice to meet you"

" Ohh pleasure is all mine Mind if I have dance with you" he extended his hands towards me.

_____________________
Adam Pov

The time I entered the Venue first thing I searched was Mia talking with someone sweetly the person whom she was mingling with was none other than Patrik our company's Playboy. I was so furious with whom she is talking with and just like that my mood become sour I don't want to attend this Event anymore I want to strangle someone. urghhhhhhh...

" amm brother why you look like you want to strangle some one ?🤔

" Nothing!!" and I just went to greet the delegates present in the party can't create scene in front of everyone. But I can keep watch on someone.
_____________________
Mia Pov

I watch the hands extended infront of me now this is the challenge how to decline him politely...

"Hello Gorgeous " hush saved

" Hey Mike I hope you like our services today I will make sure food will be served properly and as per your request I informed my team to setup nonspicy food separately". As I was telling Mike how everything thing was suppose to be done by us.

" Ohh hello Sir" Mr Patrick greeted Mike.

" Ahha it's you Patrick no wonder brothers moody" Mike asked

"Huhh Pardon" he asked and I looked towards the one who got my attention Adam, he was far away from us, was conversing with some one. As if he felt my stare on him he turned his gaze towards me. I smiled at him. He passed the smile towards me and nodded slightly towards me.

" Earth to Mia" Mike was waving hands infront of me. I looked at him and found that Patrick was long gone thank god

" Mia what did you found in him,no offense but there are many handsome faces in the party if you want I will introduce you to them.."

" No need and am not interested in him he was just conversing with me that's it"

" Mia I may warn you he is playboy in our company.." I cut him in mid way

" Says who the biggest time Flirt of country haa I may add you hit on me when we first met in your office?"

" Yeah yeah I admit I did but I stopped, once I know you are offlimits"

" 🙄🤨 Huhh What ?" OFFLIMITS

" I mean you are off limits"

" hmm ? And who said am OFFLIMITS !!"

" Forget it do you have boyfriend?" He changed subject smart.

" Why are you interested in my Love Life suddenly" i asked

" Come on you can tell me Afterall we are family"

"What family?" This man is confusing me first OFFLIMITS, now family what's with him today? By my questioning and confused look he said.

" You are you want proof wait ...Bro one min please" he called Adam but why is he calling him?

" Bro tell me isnt Mia our family hmm hmm hmmmm?"he asked Adam and as usual Adam just stare at me.

" Yes she is my Family"
⊙.☉ Silence and he just patted my head and went back to greet some of the other delegates. What was that gesture someone please Dug a hole for me (-_-;)(~_~;) And does he said My what he meant by  " My Family ". urghhhhhhh on the other hand Mike was Smirking

" See I told you hence proved you are our family so back to the Question do you have Boyfriend?" I gave Mike a disapproving look and went back in the kitchen I can't handle this now... What's with this 2brothers.

In middle of the event I heard some1 asking for my assistance so I went towards the food counter there stood the Devil himself Adam with all his Glory and a Lady besides him she is around my Age, and very pretty looking.

" Excuse you asked for my Assistance Madam?" I asked her and ignored the looks Adam throwing towards me.

" Yes can you tell me is this chicken gravy contains Mint in it because I have Mint allergy"

" Ohh yes you can definitely have this mam there is no Mint in it but it's little bit spicy so if you won't handle it won't go for it, rather I will suggest you can try opposite counter where all the Cuisines are non spicy"the last part I told specifically to someone who can't have spicy food incase he don't know about the arrangement we have arranged for him specially.

"Thanks Mia, thanks for your concern" Adam said, what when was I concern it was totally Mike idea I mean what was he implementing, that I had done this for him?!! no it just that O forget it whatever will be explanation he will twist it.

" Not at all Sir it's our policy to satisfy our customers with good food afterall Yummy Food leads to Good Tummy" stating this I left the counter, I was going towards the kitchen when suddenly some one crashed into me and spill Wine on me OMaaGod my dress these stains won't go away.

" Hey watch where you going, are you walking in garden or something?!" the Girl who spill the wine on me said what's with her behaviour instead of saying sorry she is throwing tantrums. 

"Excuse me Miss it's you who should apologise to me you spill the wine on my dress"

" O really I should apologise to you huhh do you know to whom you are talking to , I am the CEO's Cousin"
She lifted another glass from the passing server and she just throw it towards me O No....

Oops someone is behaving jealous. Tell me hows it. Please vote people I have reached more 150 readers, but I can't get your votes please I appreciate you are reading my story but it's not fare you not voting please show your support through your Votes. Thanks those who vote and thanks to those who silently reading too. Happy Reading