"It's fine, so how was your first day?"

Asia immediately brightened.

"It's wonderful! The people in the class were very nice to me!" Asia smiled brightly.

"I'm glad. So, anything special that happened?"

"Hmmm not really. Except some people asking for pictures." Asia thinking.

Wow she's already getting popular. I'm so proud!

"Heeeeh~ You're already getting popular Asia, I'm so proud~"

"Well they wanted pictures of me of course but they also wanted to take some pictures with you." Asia still thinking.

Huh?

"I wanted to refuse but since they really wanted it, I gave them some, especially to Katase-san she really was persistent. But she became one of my friends." Asia smiled cheerly.

What in the hell did I miss when I was confronting Sayori!?

_____________________

"Buchou, we're back."

We finally arrived at the ORC building.

She's spaced out.

Ahhhhh~ It must be her time of the month. Wait. Does female devils have menstruation?

What am I saying? She finally snapped back to reality.

"I'm sorry, I spaced out there for a bit. Good work you two." Buchou smiled.

It's really her time of the month, better not anger her. As Dad always said 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' but I ain't no Simp for that excuse to always work.

"Asia." Buchou called.

"Yes?" Asia replied.

"I was thinking you could make your big debut tonight." Buchou smiled.

"Debut?" Asia confused.

"You jump to a client using a magic circle and make a pact with them."

I explained. I know the monstrosity I'm gonna face after this conversation.

"B-but Buchou, isn't it too early for that? Asia just became a devil few days ago."

"She'll be fine~" Some Onee-san said.

I shivered.

"Akeno-senpai..."

"As far as I can tell~ Asia's magic power is next to mine~ Among the devils in this household~" Akeno-senpai complimented.

Koneko nods in agreement. I know that! But I'm worried about Asia facing this client, however in the back of my mind Asia will just accept it happily and won't judge but that kind of situation is quite slim. She might just pass out.

"She has plenty of aptitude to serve as a bishop." Buchou assured.

"Aren't you amazing, Asia?" Kiba also complimented.

"Oh~ I don't know." Asia shyly responded.

I decided. I won't let Asia go to the client! She's already worried.