Mattia x Kairi Part 2

Heres the second part, also 2k reads?! thank you guys so much! i love you all! lemme give you some kithes! 😙now enjoy this as a thanks!

-----------------------

Mattia's POV:

Kairi's moans are so fucking sexy, they're feminine but better than any moan that I've heard from a girl. Watching him unravel beneath me is so fucking hot.

His lips are red and swollen, his face is flushed, his eyes are glossy and filled with lust, I love how with just a few touches I can get him to submit so easily. My hands trail down his stomach and stop right on top of his waistband, he whines quietly "Mattia...! Please!"

I slowly pull down his joggers and boxers, his hips buck up but I place one of my hands on his left hip, holding down firmly. I grab his member and rub my finger over his slit, he arches off of the bed and moans.

I smirk and take him all, his mouth makes an 'o' shape. I begin to bob my head, Kairi's head is thrown back in pleasure. One of his hands are tightly gripped onto my hair, moans are streaming out of his mouth.

As I notice Kairi's moans sounding higher-pitched I pull off with a 'pop'. "W-Why did you s-stop? I was close..!" He whimpered out. "Don't worry baby, I'll be making you cum in a matter of seconds." I said cockily, smirking.

Kairi blushed and removed his shirt, he laid down on his back and spread his legs. He looked up at me with wide doe eyes, my member was now painfully hard, I'm sure you'd understand if you had someone like Kairi submitting to you like this.

I quickly take my shirt, joggers, and boxers off. I hover over him and lean down, connecting our lips, while I'm distracting him I squirt lube onto my fingers and gently push one in.

He clamps down around me and pulls away from the kiss "It feels weird.." "It'll feel real good soon, especially when I'm fucking you." I say seductively. He blushes and moans quietly as I add a second finger, I scissor my fingers skillfully and find his prostate quickly.

He gasps and grips the sheets tightly. I grin and add a third finger, he inhales loudly at the sudden stretch. I remove my fingers as he loosens a bit, I rub the remaining lubricant from my hand onto my rock hard member.

I position myself at his hole and look up, asking for permission. Kairi nods softly and shuts his eyes tightly, I slowly push the tip in and groan loudly "Holy shit, you're so fucking tight, Kairi!"

Kairi whimpers and sucks in air greedily as I continue to push in. I allow him to adjust for a few minutes before pulling out and pushing back in slowly. I continue at a slow pace until I feel Kairi roll his hips down, my control snaps and I begin to fuck him at a ruthless pace.

Kairi's eyes roll into the back of his head as moans stream from his mouth like a waterfall. His legs and arms wrap around me, his fingernails scratch at my back. I angle my hips and Kairi screams in pleasure, I repeatedly begin to attack that certain spot.

Kairi's moans echo throughout the empty house, accompanied by my groans and the sound of skin slapping together. Our bodies are glistening with sweat and I chuckle as Kairi soon cums.

A few minutes later I feel a familiar feeling in the pit of m stomach, I cum inside of him. I pull out and roll onto the other side of the bed, Kairi rests his head on my chest and blushes as I say "I was gonna fuck you throughout the night buuuutttt, it's your first time and we don't want you not being able to walk do we?" I say, smirking.

"Shut the fuck up you dinosaur head ass." Kairi says, I giggle and Kairi pouts, punching me gently. I peck his lips gently and ruffle his hair, "Let's sleep, I'm fucking exhausted." I yawn, Kairi nods and his eyes shut.

Kairi falls asleep to the calming sound of Mattia's heartbeat and Mattia falls asleep knowing that he had the love of his life in his arms.

-----------------

I'm sorry if y'all don't like my one-shots, i'm trying to get better at grammar AND writing cause ik that i am complete shit at it, peace ✌🏼

-689 words-

- Emily (Emi)

-Un edited-