Tayler Holder x Nate Wyatt - Fluff and slight smut

Ok so i'm pretty sure like nobody ships this, but i do, they're super close and shit and i just find it cute and hilarious, this one-shot only started because of Nate's ''annoying my best friend" tiktoks so imma start writing now.

------------------------------------

Nate's POV:

I grabbed my phone and clicked on the TikTok app, I had a great idea, I was gonna start an 'annoying my best friend' TikTok series. I sat across from Tayler and started to record, I began to start touching his face and poking him, "Yes?" he says, obviously already getting pretty pissed, I don't answer and continue to poke him.

He yells this time "Hello?!" but I ignore him again and continue before I'm tackled to the ground, I gasp and the TikTok ends. "T-Tayler can you get off of me?" I say, he stares down at me and I realise just how close our faces are, my cheeks glow red as I see him smirk and get off of me.

I roll my eyes and stand up, grabbing my phone from the stand, watching the TikTok before posting it. Tayler stares at me and I quickly walk to my room, shutting the door quietly as I fall face first onto my bed, my eyes droop as I cuddle into my blankets and pillow, I soon feel myself drifting off into a deep slumber.

Dream:

I wake up on the couch and see that no one is home, well, at least I think nobody was home, I groggily get off of the couch and go to peek into Tayler's room, as I get there and open the door I gasp loudly and quickly slam the door. 'TAYLER WAS FUCKING JACKING OFF!' I mentally scream and quickly yell out to him "Sorry bro!" Tayler is unfazed by what just happened.

I hear noises coming from Tayler's room before the door is opened and I am pulled into the room, I don't have enough time to register whats happening, I am shoved onto the bed and Tayler is on top of me. He begins to kiss and suck my neck in different places, I moan loudly and try to push him off

"Fuck, Tayler!" I whine out pathetically as he starts to palm my member, his hand wanders, leaving my member and travelling up my shirt, finding its way to one of my nipples, Tayler's other hand comes up as well tweaking at them as he continues to litter my neck with hickey's.

"You like this, huh? You like being touched by daddy don't you?" He whispers in my ear, his voice husky and deep, I don't answer and he seems to get pissed "Answer me you fucking whore!" he growls, sounding animalistic. I whimper and try to talk, but it comes out in stutters "Y-Yes! I-I like i-it!" He smirks and continues what he was doing.

He begins to dry hump me, my body shudders in pleasure as my moans come out sounding a little feminine, Tayler groans quietly as he continues, I moan out his name "Tayler!" before everything disappears.

Dream Over.

I shoot up and gasp as I feel someone shaking me, Tayler looks at me "You alright, bro? You having a wet dream?" He says, chuckling and pointing towards my boner. I turn bright red and grab my covers, pulling them over myself "C-Can you please get out?" I say, he looks at me with a smirk "Why's that?"

My face is burning in embarrassment but it only gets worse when he leans in closer "Was it about me?" he says, his warm, minty breath blowing against my lips. "No!" I quickly yell, "So I'm not making you nervous? What you're saying is that you wouldn't want me to kiss you right now?" he says teasingly, I look away and mutter out a quiet "No..." before I feel his hand grasp my chin and turn my face towards him.

My eyes widen as Tayler's lips attach to mine, I whimper quietly as my hands move to grasp his shoulders tightly. I feel his lips morph into a smirk before he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, when I don't answer I feel a hand snake around my throat and squeeze gently which causes me to gasp and let out a whine.

Tayler uses it to his advantage and slips his tongue into my mouth, our tongues begin to fight for dominance but Tayler soon wins, his tongue roams around my mouth, he groans quietly as he listens to my quiet moans and whimpers. He soon pulls away which makes me whimper, he smirks and says "So you didn't want me to kiss you, huh?"

My cheeks flare up again as I hit his chest, looking away. He chuckles before pushing me onto the other side of my bed, he lies down next to me and I quickly shuffle over, laying my head on his chest, his arms wrapping around my waist.

His fingers begin to brush through my hair and I feel my eyes start to slowly close, Tayler yawns and soon falls asleep as well.

--------------------------------------

yes, i made a ship about tayler and nate BUT HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO NOT?!?!? THEY'RE SO CUTE oop- anyways i'm thinking about making a part 2 but with smut 😳my stories will probably start to stick around 900-700 words cause i can't be stuffed making long ones... welp, idk what to say so imma go, cya!

-809 words-

- Emily (Emi)

-Un edited-