Mattia x Kairi

Kairi's POV:

It has been a week since I started avoiding Mattia, ever since I caught feelings for him I've been super awkward around him, first period soon finished and I was now going to maths, Mattia and I are the only two in the friend-group in this class, as I walked into class, I sat at the back, Mattia following. I kept sneaking peeks at him, he turned his head and our eyes locked, my face flushed as I looked back towards the teacher.

I could feel Mattia's eyes burning through me, why is he staring at me...! I think, trying to listen to the teacher, my eyes wander towards the clock and I sigh in relief as it says 11am. The teacher dismisses us and I slowly collect my stuff, hoping everyone leaves so I can hide in the bathroom, as I watch everyone leave I forget about Mattia still being in the room with me.

As soon as I see him I race out, scurrying to my locker and hurriedly stuffing my books and 1 pencil in, I grab an apple from my bag and lock the locker, jogging towards the mens bathroom. I choose a stall and lock myself in, pulling my phone out and pressing on the TikTok app.

One of Mattia's TikToks pops up on my fyp, "Fuck..." I whimper out, "How can someone be so hot...?" I say quietly but soon freeze as the stall door slams open, standing there is Mattia with all his glory. I squeak in fear as he stares me down, "You're going to fucking tell me why you've been avoiding me." He growls out, my eyes widen in fear and I manage to say "I haven't!" Big mistake...

Mattia seems to get even madder, everybody knows not to get Mattia mad, I literally feel like I'm going to shit myself...I try to make myself seem bigger, which let me tell you, fails horribly, Mattia laughs darkly before his hand wraps around my neck, holding it in a firm grip.

I moan subconsciously which surprises Mattia, he smirks and says "I didn't know you actually liked being choked, Kairi." my face feels like its on fire, "Do you like me?" Mattia asks, voice low and raspy. "I-I, no!" I choke out as his grip tightens ever so slowly. "Don't fucking lie to me." he says which causes me to whimper out "Yes! I like you, ok?! What're you gonna do now, huh?!"

I haven't realised that a few tears are rolling down my cheeks until Mattia wipes them, and leans down so that his face is close to mine, he looks me in the eyes and says "Was that so hard, baby? I like you as well." I look at him, shock evident on my face. He smiles gently and presses his plump lips against mine, I feel myself kiss back, my hands grabbing onto his hair tightly.

Mattia licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I don't let him and he seems to get impatient, his hands sneak down and squeeze my ass, I gasp and Mattia takes it as his chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, our tongues clash together in a fight of dominance, he eventually wins and his tongue begins to roam my mouth, I let out a loud moan but it is quieted by Mattia.

His hands knead my ass, as he pulls away, both of us out of breath, I look up at him blushing lightly, my body feels like its going to collapse. Mattia leans down and pecks my lips again as he says "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" my face flushes redder as I answer "Y-Yea.."

Mattia smiles and backs out of the stall, me following him, he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bathroom, recess is over and we have science now. We walk into science hand in hand, we hear people gasp and Mattia smirks, I feel girls glares burning right through me, if looks could kill, I'd be 10 feet underground maybe even more.

We move to the back of the room, finding our seats, Alejandro and Robert are already there waiting for us. "So Kairi FINALLY told you how he feels?" Robert says, I look at him with shock "How'd you know?" "Well, its pretty obvious, you're always staring at him and you always get awkward and shy whenever he's around, so everyone just kinda guessed you liked him cause you were avoiding Mattia." Ale said, shrugging.

"Yea, we were really surprised that Mattia hadn't noticed but then we all remembered how oblivious he is." Robert spoke, chuckling quietly. Mattia pouted and said "I am not oblivious!" which caused me to giggle, they all looked at me and I blushed "What...?" I whispered out "That was so cute!" Mattia cooed, pinching and squeezing my cheeks. I blushed harder as I pulled away from him, the boys laughed at my reaction.

As school finished Mattia texted the group chat.

Da BoYz💪🏼🗿🐀🥵

dinosaur🦕🦖: Yo can y'all come over

Rebound🏀👃🏼: Nah, im busy af

Roshaun🤠🙏🏼: ^^^^^

smol rat💩🐀: I'm hanging with my baby🥵

hotty🥵🥴: You know it😉

smol bean🥺😤: i'll go and also

smol bean🥺😤: Ik that Robert and Roshaun are NOT busy 🥴

Roshaun🤠🙏🏼: Hey, don't expose us like that😡

Rebound🏀👃🏼: How do you even know😳

smol bean🥺😤: its kinda obvious y'all together

smol rat💩🐀: HOLD UP

hotty🥵🥴: you and robert

Robert🏀👃🏼: Uh yea

dinosaur🦕🦖: so whos topping

smol bean🥺😤: yea whos topping

Roshaun🤠🙏🏼: Well 🥴 its me of course

smol bean🥺😤: HAHA EXPOSED

Rebound🏀👃🏼: im gonna go

The chat goes quiet after that and Mattia and I start out walk towards his house, I'm glad its close cause I can't be stuffed walking far. As we arrive at his house he unlocks it, letting me in and closing the door, quickly walking up the stairs, me following.

Mattia walks into his bedroom, closing and locking the door as I enter, I walk over to his bed and flop onto it, sighing "Wanna make some TikToks?" I ask, looking up at him. "Sure, why not?" He says and grabs his phone, putting it on his stand and turning the ring light on.

As we make a few TikToks for my account and his, Mattia chooses a sexual song as I scroll through TikTok. He starts recording and begins to seductively whisper the lyrics into my ear, he stops recording and re-watched it with a smirk, I blush and fiddle with my fingers.

I gasp as Mattia kisses me out of the blue, my mind goes blank as my hands grip onto his hair tightly, moaning as he sucks on my bottom lip, he takes that as a chance to slip his tongue in, our tongues beginning to swirl together.

He pushes me down onto his bed and pulls away, his hands trailing up my shirt as he begins to kiss and suck at my neck. I've never felt so good, I moan loudly even though he hasn't even found my sweet spot. Mattia chuckled and I pout but it goes away as he finally finds my sweet spot, making me moan louder than before.

-------------------------------------

oh would you look at that, a CLIFFHANGER 😡 HOW FRUSTRATING, HAHA JOKES ON YOU, I HAVE THE OTHER PART, i accidentally got carried away making this :p n e ways how are y'all doing during quarantine? cause im doing CRAP i hate school rn, im getting more bloody hw now then i did in school ;-; welp imma go ✌🏼🦠

-1200 words-

- Emily (Emi)

-Un edited-