Mattia x Alejandro

I'm running out of frickin ideas, im so trash at writing ;-; school is also stressing me out so im sorry if i dont update a lot, well heres a malejandro one-shot 🤷🏻‍♀️i really like this ship, anyways uh enjoy the one-shot

--------------------------------

Alejandro's POV:

Alvaro dapped me up, we were going to the shops, I didn't want to go but Al told me that it would be a good distraction from him. You're probably wondering who he is, well his name is Mattia Polibio, he's the popular guy every girl writes about in Wattpad (HEHE) he's rich and has the looks, annndddd he's a fucking bully, and who does he decide to bully? ME! OUT OF FUCKING EVERYONE, IT HAD TO BE ME.

Alvaro looks over at me and sighs, "What?" I say, "You're thinking about him again, I'm starting to think you like him!" He giggles, I stop walking and look at him in shock "W-What the fuck Aloe!" I shriek, he smirks but his face drops slightly as he stares at something behind me.

I look behind me and stiffen, I turn back to Aloe and whisper "Does he see us...?" Aloe nods his head slowly and I quickly whisper "I don't like him..!" "You don't like who, Ale?" a deep voice says, arms wrapping around my waist. "N-No one, Mattia..!" I say, cheeks lightly blushing, fuck maybe I do like him, but how tf do I like him if he beats the shit outta me?!

"M-Mattia, c-can you please go away..?" I say, ignoring the fact that I like this position we're in, "Why the rush, baby boy? Can't I speak with my friends alone?" Mattia says and aloe gets the memo, shooting me an apologetic look before rushing away. I gulp and let Mattia drag me to his car, I didn't even get to shop... "Wha-" I get cut off by Mattia's lips, I moan quietly and kiss back, heart beating fast.

Mattia smirks and grabs my hips, pulling me flush against him, he pulls away from the kiss and leans down, beginning to suck and lick at my neck. I whimper quietly and grab onto his shoulders tightly, I feel my pants tighten and I buck against him. He chuckles and gently grinds against me, I moan lightly and force words out "C-Can we c-continue a-at your h-home?"

"Sure thing, baby." He says, walking towards the driver's side, I sit in the passenger seat and shift uncomfortably at the feeling of my boner pressing up against my shorts. Mattia focuses on the road but his eyes shift towards me occasionally, my hand eases its way onto my erection.

I begin to palm myself and whine as Mattia grabs my wrist "Don't fucking touch yourself." he demands. He pulls into a driveway and we both climb out, I gasp as I look up at his house, Mattia smirks and grabs my wrist, dragging me in. He pushes me against the wall and attacks my neck with hungry kisses and nibbles "Your so fucking sweet, Ale" Mattia groans.

My senses soon return and I push him away "W-What the fuck, Mattia!" I yell, "I'm not fucking gay! and even if I was, I wouldn't go for you! You're a bully! MY fucking bully!" I shout, hissing in pain afterwards as Mattia bites my collarbone, a deep red mark appears and he licks it, I shudder.

"You're mine, I only started hurting you because I wanted these feelings gone, but I've realised that they are gonna stay..." Mattia mumbles into my neck. "I- Why didn't you say anything?" I whisper, arms wrapping around his neck "Because I was scared of rejection, duh." he says.

"So what you're saying is that you like me...?" I ask slowly, "Yes, I, Mattia Polibio, like you very much, Alejandro Rosario." he says, placing a gentle kiss on my lips. I blush and stutter out "I-I like you too..."

"Now, can we continue where we left off?" Mattia says, smirking. "Oh god please...!" I whine, hips bucking up against him.

"And you said you weren't gay." Mattia chuckles, our lips connect and he forces his tongue into my mouth. I moan gently, he grabs the back of my thighs and I jump on instinct, he carries me up the stairs and pushes open a door, I'm guessing this is his room.