Roshaun x Robert Part 2

This is part 2, the mattia n kairi 1 will be out soon after, u might need to re-read the last part of what happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

-------------------------

Robert's POV:

I stayed up for the majority of the night, thinking, thinking of how I should try and get rid of these feelings. It's pretty fucking hard to think when you are tired but won't fucking fall asleep. I think I'm going to avoid Roshaun for a bit, maybe hide in the bathroom stalls like a fucking loser.

I woke up with Roshaun's arms around my waist and my back flush against his chest and his boner pressed against my ass. I ended up having to pry his hands off of me, let me tell you, that mans has a tight ass grip.

I had showered yesterday so I wasn't gonna shower today, I would of if I wasn't lazy as shit and if Roshaun was here. I stripped myself from my clothes and slipped a shirt on. I bent down and opened my drawer pulling out some black Adidas joggers.

I heard a wolf whistle behind me and I quickly turned around, my face heated up and I quickly pulled the joggers on, I grabbed a pair of socks and my air force 1's. I slipped the shoes on and left my room quickly.

I raced down the stairs and entered the kitchen, my mum was finishing off her breakfast and my dad was drinking a coffee while scrolling through his phone, he got a call and stood up, kissing my mum on the cheek and ruffling my hair, "Bye guys." he said and left.

I waved towards my dad as he left and walked up to my mum, planting a kiss on her forehead. "I'm gonna walk to school tod-" I began to speak but was cut off by Roshaun coming downstairs "Hey Mrs.Georges, I'll drive him to school if you don't mind."

"That would be great, Roshaun, do you guys want anything to eat?" she said, "Nah, Robert and I aren't hungry, are we?" Roshaun said, giving me a look. "Bu- Ow! Yea I'm not hungry, ma." I said, wincing as Roshaun pinched me casually.

"Alright, bye boys! have fun at school!" my mum says, we walk out of the house after saying our goodbyes. We get into his car and I look out of the window as we drive towards school, Roshaun occasionally looks over at me.

Roshaun parks the car in the school car park and we get out, I grab my bag and run into school, we're earlier than usual which means Roshaun wants something from me. I only have 2 classes with Roshaun, both in the morning.

I grab my things for maths and English and race towards my class, Roshaun is already there. He stares at me and says "Why are you in such a rush?"

I stare at him and open my mouth, no words come out and Roshaun sighs,   sitting down near the back. I walk towards the back and sit next to him, I don't want him to think I'm avoiding him so if he talks to me I'll just say I'm busy.

People soon fill the room and the teacher walks in, I'm good at maths, well thats what I tell myself so I always fall asleep in this class. I find myself not being able to snooze off and I guess Roshaun notices as well because he taps my shoulder and gives me a questioning look.

I shake my head and give him a reassuring smile, he frowns and nods, looking back towards the teacher. The class soon ends and I race out, I walk into English class and frown, I was sure we were having a CRT today. (It's a substitute for anyone who doesn't know)

I hate my English teacher, she's a bitch and a whore, everyone knows she sleeps with male students but the principal never believes us. Her name is  Lily Burns and she has been trying to get into my pants for a while, she just doesn't know when to stop, I've told her so many times that I am interested in someone else.

She asked me who the lucky girl was and I guess that's how she found out I was bi, I told her it was a guy I was friends with. Tall, funny, kind, everything you could want in a man, she wanted to know who but I knew she would try to have sex with him so I stayed quiet.

She asked about him and what he looked like, I told her he was 6 foot and was dark but that's all, I had a feeling that she had easily figured it out but it seems as if she's pretty stupid which I was glad about.

I zoned out for most of the class, the bell rang and she dismissed us "Everyone is dismissed, but I'd like Robert to stay behind." I groaned loudly and Roshaun stood up patting my back and saying "Goodluck, bud." before leaving.

"It's Roshaun isn't it?" Miss Burns said, "W-What?" I said, panicking inside.

"Oh you don't have to worry Robert, I like you, you're different, you declined me politely when I asked, plus I think you 2 would be a cute couple!" She squealed out all in one breath.

I looked into her eyes to see if she was being genuine, as I was about to speak I was cut off "Alright well I'll let you go now!" "U-Uh, bye Miss Burns..." I say awkwardly and leave the classroom.

I walk towards the men's bathroom straight away since I'm not hungry, I walk in and enter the second stall, locking it. The locks are shitty and faulty so I won't be surprised if someone opens it.

I turn my phone on and open TikTok but before I can watch anything I get a message by Roshaun.

Roshaun🥵🥰

Roshaun🥵  🥰: Hey

Read

Roshaun🥵🥰: Dude wtf stop leaving me on read

Read

Roshaun🥵🥰: Ok, i see how it is

Read

I sigh gently and reopen TikTok, one of Roshaun's TikTok's pops up and I groan loudly. I watch it and it's with all of the boys, I look at a few comments 'why isn't robert there?' 'is robert sick?' wow, they noticed I wasn't there I think.

(Timeskip bc i cant be fucked writing about the rest of school)

The bell rings and I race outta last period, I make my way to my locker and put my shit away. I grab my bag and lock my locker, as I turn to quickly get away but I walk straight into a wall.

Shit, that ain't no wall, thats Roshaun! I think, looking up from the floor, and how the fuck did I not see him, I'm only like 2 inches taller then him..? He looks down at me and helps me up "You good bro? you left me on read."

I sigh and look around, mostly everyone is gone. "I can't keep these feelings bottled up, it fucking hurts not being able to talk to you, even if it was only for a few hours..." I say, looking down at him.

"Well, spit it out?" Roshaun says, waiting patiently. "I- fuck! I fucking like you, ok?" I rush out, my eyes brimming with tears. He smiles gently and cups my cheek "I like you as well, Robert." he says and gently pushes his lips against mine.

I whimper and wrap my arms around his neck, he smiles and wraps his arms around my thin waist. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Roshaun asks quietly as he pulls away.

I nod my head vigorously "Yes...! Ofc Roshaun." I say happily.

Roshaun pulls Robert in for another kiss, and this time, butterflies swarm in each of their stomachs.

--------------------------

Awe, a happy ending! just like all of my other shitty "one-shots" lol, these aren't even one-shots anymore, well idk what to say, peace ✌🏼

-1260 words-

- Emily (Emi)

-Un edited-