Alejandro x Alvaro Part 2

So here is part 2, these one-shots are basically the things that i dream about 😳I don't think thats normal but, oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️ so back to what i was trynna say, since these are literally my dreams I have to give myself time to remember them. the fact that i'm even writing this rn is a shock 😮, so i'll try to get as many out as i can, enough of this lets get into this!

-----------------------------------------

Alvaro's POV:

"But aren't you and Ale like best friends?" I ask. "I don't care! if he hurts my other bottom friend I will hurt him." Kairi says, How the fuck can someone so small be so scary? I think as I start to laugh, "Hey! What's so funny?!" Olaf cries out, "I can just imagine you beating Ale up and it being the funniest thing!" I say, Kairi looks away but I can see he's trying not to laugh, I accidentally snort which leads us into a fit of giggles. "Hello?" a voice echoes through the bathroom "It's Mattia, Aloe vera." "D-Did you just call me aloe vera?" I say, holding back my laugh. He giggles before opening the stall, we both shriek as Mattia is in front of the door, "Uh hi, I'm just gonna say it now, sorry Alvaro." Mattia says simply.

I nod my head, smiling and thank him, I just simply feel that that is all I will get from him. The bell rings and we all leave the bathroom, I find my way to Humanities (We call it humanities in australia so imma just use that instead of history or something.) and sit down near the back, Mattia comes in, as soon as he sees me he frowns before sitting a bit further away from me, Huh, I guess he just wanted to make Kairi feel better, what a rat. I think, subconsciously huffing, I feel Mattia's eyes glaring at me, he must think Roshaun was lying about me being gay and him misunderstanding me... school is soon over, I walk towards my locker, unlocking it and putting my books away, I grab my bag and lock the door. I see the others coming and quickly speed walk away, I can't help thinking that they're just using me just like my ex "friends" from my old school.

As I make my way to the bus, I'm pulled back by a sudden force, my face hits something hard, I look up quickly and see Alejandro staring down at me. My face flushes a deep red as I look away, he smiles and pulls away from me "Wanna sit next to me on the bus? seems like we are neighbours." he says calmly. "U-Uh sure." I squeak out, god, he's so handsome... I think as we step into the bus, I sit at the first seat I see and Alejandro sits next to me. The bus soon comes to a stop, we get off and he says "Can I have your number? I'll add you to our group chat." I nod and he gives me his phone, I type my number in and make my name 'Alvaro🥵😍' I give my phone back to him and he smiles, "I'll text you, bye!" he smiles and walks to his house, I smile small before walking up to my door and unlocking it, I walk in, locking the door and running up to my room yelling "¡Hola mamá!" she smiles and continues to make dinner.

As I get to my room my phone dings, I pick it up and see a message from Alejandro and the group chat. I change Alejandro's name to 'Ale🥵🥰' the group chats name is 'DA BoYS🐀🥵' I smile but ignore the chat, for now, I grab a fresh pair of boxers, I remove my clothes quickly except for my boxers and walk into the bathroom, I turn on the shower making sure to put it at a good temperature. I remove my boxers, chucking them into the dirty clothes basket before stepping in, I sigh in bliss as my tense muscles begin to relax, I open my shampoo bottle and apply some onto my head, I close the cap and begin to scrub it in "Fuck, this feels good!" I sigh happily, I continue to rinse it out then use conditioner, I scrub my body then rinse out the conditioner, I step out of the shower and dry myself off. I pull my boxers on and begin to dry my hair as I walk out of my bathroom, I shriek in embarrassment as I see all the boys in my room, "Why are you guys here?!" I say, pulling the towel around myself.

"I texted you asking if we could come over and you said yes?" Kairi says in confusion, "I-I did..? Oh, yea I did.." I say remembering, my face is still red as I speak "U-Uh well I'm just gonna get dressed..." I walk up to my draw and pull out shorts and a shirt, I drop the towel and I feel a pair of eyes scanning my body, I quickly pull on the shorts and slip into my shirt. I turn around and see only Ale staring at me, he smirks when he sees my flustered face, I roll my eyes and then ask "So what do you guys wanna do?" "Well, I was thinking that we all would go somewhere except for you and Ale." Kairi says, winking at me "WhAt? YoU LoOk so shaDy KaiRi! and no!" I hiss "Why not?" Ale asks, his smirk still on his face "b-because...fine! you guys go have an orgy somewhere, it's not like I would want to join anyways, you guys are ugly, especially Mattia." I say, pouting angrily. The boys stare at me in outrage before I push them all outta my room.

"So you think I'm ugly, huh?" Ale says, I blink, once, twice as I'm about to blink for the third time a hand is around my throat and I am pushed up against a wall, "W-What the fuck!" I gasp, pleasure running up my spine. "Oh? What's this? You like being choked?" Ale says, chuckling darkly. I whimper and grab onto his collar, my knees buckle making my grasp on his collar tighter, he removes his hand and throws me onto my bed. A needy whine escapes my throat, before I know it, Ale is on top of me, abusing my neck with his teeth. He's biting me! Why does it feel good though?! I think, moaning loudly, Ale groans "Fuck, you sound so good!" he quickly removes my shirt and shorts, placing kisses and hickey's everywhere he can on my body, I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good, because whoo! this is amazing!

To be continued....

--------------------------------------------------

-1041 words-

- Emily (Emi)

-Un edited-

Ok, so i've finally gotten part 2 out, i'm expecting part 3 to be out in like 5 days or less, well idk what to say so imma just head out.