Alejandro x Alvaro Part 3

Ok, so my online schooling has started so this might be like the last one-shot that I get out in like a week or something so basically i'll be trying to write as many as I can so that i can post some like every 3 or 2 days.

--------------------------------

Third Person POV:

Alvaro's face is a dark red colour, he is panting heavily as Ale begins to lick and nibble at his nipples, his moans are like music to Ale's ears. Alvaro can't stop the lewd noises escaping him, he's never been touched like this, but he loves it, Alejandro begins to kiss down Alvaro's chest and stomach until he gets to the brim of the boys boxers, Alvaro whines quietly.

Alejandro pulls down the needy boys boxers and quickly gets to work, sucking and deep throating his member. Alvaro moans loudly, his hips trying to buck upwards, Ale's hands have a tight grip on Alvaro's hips, Alvaro orgasms after a few minutes. "Already, princess?" Ale says, chuckling. "Shut up! I haven't had a blowjob in like 4 months!" he says, pouting.

Ale smirks before flipping Alvaro onto his stomach, Alvaro instantly pushing his ass into the air. Ale grunts in approval before spreading his cheeks, tongue instantly entering deep inside of the boy, Alvaro's mouth gapes widely but no sounds are made, why? you may ask, well, Ale's hand  has seemed to of found its way around Alvaro's neck and is squeezing it firmly.

Alvaro moans, it sounds strangled, Ale lifts his head up from behind causing Alvaro to whimper, Ale's smirk has not left his face since this started, "Do you have any condoms? Lube too?" Ale asks, "There s-should be some lube and condoms in that draw..." Alvaro says, Ale nods and opens the draw to find no condoms, only lube.

"Guess we won't be using a condom." Ale says. "W-What?!" Alvaro exclaimed "It'll be exactly the same without one." Ale said, opening the cap. Alvaro stayed silent and placed his face in the pillow, he gasped as he felt something cold rub against his hole, he whined and pushed back, Ale's finger going in deep which caused Alvaro to uncomfortably shift around.

Ale began to finger him, pulling it out and pushing it back in with a little bit of force, he soon added two more fingers, Alvaro hissed in pain as he fought the urge to move away from the pain which surprisingly and quickly turned into pleasure. Ale chuckled and removed his fingers, earning a whimper from Alvaro.

Alejandro's hand retreated back to his member, rubbing it up and down, slicking it with the remaining lube on his fingers, he pressed his tip against Alvaro's hole and slowly pushed in, Alvaro hissed, hands clenching and clawing at his sheets. Ale bent down to whisper in Alvaro's ear as he bottomed out "It'll start to feel good soon."

With that, Ale began to gently and slowly thrust, Alvaro whimpered as his ass began to sting. Ale frowned before changing his angle and instantly hitting a certain bundle of nerves which had Alvaro moan out loudly, Ale's smirk returned as he began to start roughly pounding into the boy, hitting that spot each thrust.

Ale pulled out and flipped Alvaro, instantly pushing back in and continuing at his rough pace. Alvaro's moans echoed throughput the room, he couldn't care less if anyone heard, he felt so fucking good, Ale reached forward and grabbed Alvaro's member, beginning to stroke it, Alvaro moaned loudly as his hips began to buck, feeling a warmth in his stomach he instantly came, a high pitched moan soon after.

Ale groaned loudly as he came deep inside of the sensitive, shuddering boy underneath of him, he pulled out and flopped down beside him "How was that?" Ale asked, out of breath. Alvaro blushed as he weakly answered "It felt good..." Ale stood up and grabbed a tissue, cleaning off Alvaro's chest and throwing the tissue in the bin, he laid back down and covered them with a blanket, Alvaro shuffling over to rest his head on Ale's chest.

"I know it seems kind of sudden, but...I think I love you." Ale said, his fingers brushing through the boys hair "I-I think I love you too..." Alvaro answered, smiling cutely. "DID YOU GUYS FUCK?!" Kairi screamed as the door slam opened, shocking Alvaro, before his words registered in his head and he hid his face in Ale's neck, Ale smirked and laughed "Sure did, Kairi, now can y'all leave?" he asked. The boys laughed before saying their bye's and leaving.

"I love you" Alejandro said.

"I love you too."

--------------------------------------------

I FINALLY UPDATED! Okay so the next ship y'all may not like but the dudes i'll be writing about seem really close 😳anyways, thats all i had to say, i'm not good at this authors notes thing.

-756 words-

- Emily (Emi)

-Un edited-