Bryce x Jaden

Ok, so this was requested by  @SiyaraJohnson and if u dont end up liking this i am sorry ;-; enjoy

-------------------

Jaden's POV:

I groan in annoyance as the boys fight over which movie to watch so I take matters into my own hands and yell at them "If we're gonna be fucking cuddling and shit why don't we watch a romantic movie?!"

"Wait that's a good idea." Josh says and I look at him with a 'I fucking know' face. He pokes his tongue out at me so I leap forward and try to bite it. Josh girly screams and the others laugh "DID YOU FUCKING SEE THAT? BUDDY NEARLY TOOK MY TONGUE OFF" He cries out.

I sheepishly look away and Anthony says "So what are we gonna watch?"

Anthony says. "TITANIC" Quinton yells out "Alright, everyone else okay with that?" Bryce asks, we all nod and he turns on Stan, choosing Titanic. (Idk if titanic is on stan 🤷🏻‍♀️)

The movie begins and all the boys cuddle together, Quinton is squished between Griffin and Josh, Kio is basically on top of Griffin, Anthony is cuddled into Josh's side and I am cuddled up against Bryce. His arm is wrapped around my waist and we're on a separate single person couch.

Bryce's POV:

Jaden and I have managed to fit ourselves comfortably on a single person couch. My arm is wrapped around his waist on his head is leaning on my shoulder. The end soon came and all of the boys had tears in their eyes "THIS MOVIE IS SO FUCKING SAD" Quinton cried, Griffin ruffled the young boy's hair.

Jaden had somehow managed to fall asleep with the sound of loud sniffling going around. I looked down at his face and mentally cooed, the boys must've seen my lovey-dovey face because Anthony said "Go take your boyfriend to bed." which caused the boys to laugh.

I pouted and stood up, picking him up bridal style, Jaden moved around a bit before he cuddled into my chest. I blushed slightly and walked towards the stairs, I walked up the stairs and made my way towards my room.

I opened and closed the door, placing him under my covers gently. Jaden's eyes opened slightly and he made grabby hands towards me. I smiled gently and got in next to him, my heart raced as he clung to me, resting his head against my chest.

Why tf am i so flustered? we always fucking cuddle...oh crap, i have a fucking crush, what am i? some sort of fucking school girl? god this is embarrassing... I thought, sighing quietly.

Jaden fell asleep to the sound of Bryce's heartbeat, his face tinted red.

---------------------

This was a bit short, im sorry for that but there will be a part 2 if u know what i mean 😉🤭

-420 words-

- Emily (Emi)

-Un edited-