2🗡️

(edited Feb/9/2021)

After class

You 3 need to listen when an adult tells you something. Looking at the 3 who are aren't bothered by him.
Isabella and Noah can leave I need to talk to Cole. Cory said as him and Noah did they're handshake.

Cole what is wrong with you, why don't you ever listen

Cole what is wrong with you, why don't you ever listen. Cory yelled.

I listen. cole said not really caring about what his father has to say.

Me and you and your mother are going to have a talk when you get home now go to lunch. Corey said sitting down at his.

At lunch

Cole sat down with his friends who were messing with each other.
Riley and her friends walk to them causing a scene.
Cole. Riley said sitting down.

What do you want. Cole said rolling his eyes.

What did dad talk to you about. Riley asked smirking.

None of your business. Isabella said protecting her friend.

Leave her alone. Maya said trying to act tuff.

Sorry to break it to you Maya but your not tuff. Noah said making everyone laughing around them expect Maya and Riley who walked away to they're table.

Cole's pov
For the rest of the school day I wasn't able to keep my mind off of Lucas the cowboy. I think teachers were realizing I wasn't paying attention but I didn't care all I could think about was Lucas and his blue eyes.
(A/N I don't remember if his eyes are blue or green)
____________________________________

Last class again mr.matthews
Ok guys were going to talk about nationality and language. Cory said as the kids looked at each other.

Noah what nationality are you?. Cory asked looking at the boy.
Chinese and white.
Noah said with his head still on his desk.

What languages do you speak Mr. Conner . Cory asked his student.

Chinese, Japanese and Arabic
Noah said before falling asleep.

What about you Mr. Matthews what languages do you speak. Cory said looking at his son.

Spanish, Italian and French. Cole said while playing with Isabella's beanie .

How about you miss. Morgan what's your nationality and languages you speak. Cory said writing the language's down.

My mother is Scottish and my father is Tanzanian, I speak Spanish, Greek and Chinese. Isabella said laying her head on Cole's shoulder.

They're is so much about us no one knows. Cory said then pointed to Lucas.

What's your nationality and language you speak Lucas. Cory asked.

I'm white and speak a little French. Lucas said.

Cory was gonna say something but got cut off by the bell.