11🍃

Cole woke up with a tear Staind face

Fuck. He moaned getting up and cracking his back. Cole went to the bathroom to get ready for school, when Cole finished he went to the kitchen to see his family.

Hey. Cole said grabbing his tea.

Morning. Auggie said smiling.

Some boy came and asked if you wanna ride so I said no. Riley said eating.

Bitch. Cole thought glaring at his sister.

Bye. Cole said leaving not wanting to be around his sister.

When Cole got to the hall he saw jungkook standing there waiting.

Hey. Cole said smiling.

Hey. Jungkook said putting his phone away.

Sorry I wasn't able to hangout yesterday. Jungkook said as the boys walked down the stairs.

It's fine I hung out with your brother yoongi, he cool I like him. Cole said almost falling but someone caught him.

Careful. Yoongi said putting Cole on his feet.

T-t-thank you. Cole said blushing while jungkook glared at his brother who's smirking.

Guys let's go. Jimin said running to the car.

Hello Cole. Jin said starting the car.

Hi. The boy said being covered by jungkook and yoongi.

The ride was silent expect of little whispers from Jin and namjoon.

Are you gonna stay in class this time. Jungkook teased.

Yeah unfortunately. Cole said looking at his bruised hands.

Yoongi looked at Cole's hand and frowned. Then nudged him softly, he secretly grabbed Cole's hand and hid it by they're legs.

Thanks. Cole said quietly realizing yoongi was trying to hide his bruise from the others in the car.

Cole. A voice said loudly making the boy jump.

Yes. He said putting his hand on his heart.

What type of music do you like. J-hope asked wanting to know more about the boy.

I like any, I don't really have a preference. Cole said as Jin pulled up to the school.

Cole got out the car and got tackled by Isabella.

Bella. Cole groand in pain.

I'm sorry but never Leave me with him again. She said hugging her best friend.

I'm sorry, look I made friends. Cole said getting up and pointing to the boys.

Hi. She said excited.

Noah was half asleep on the stairs, so Cole decide to wake him.

Noah. Cole yelled in the boys ear, grabbed Isabella's wrist the ran inside laughing.

Cole and Isabella hid by the bench in they're school.

Cole missed his friends and smiled at the fact they missed him.
_________________________