8🥀

After eating Cole decided to go home and hang out with jungkook since school was over.

Hey. Cole said seeing Lucas.

Hey. Lucas said smiling at the boy.

You live that way. Cole asked Lucas who shook his head.

No I'm going to your house. Lucas said as Cole sat next to the blonde.

Can I ask you something. Lucas asked Cole who nodded.

Why does Riley and Maya not like you. Lucas asked trying not to be rude and Cole sighed.

She she always has hated me but it got worse when I dated farkel. Cole said as Lucas's jaw dropped.

What you dated farkel. Lucas said as Cole nodded.

It was a wired time of my life. Cole said making Lucas giggle.

Are you going home. Lucas asked Cole who shook his head.

No I'ma hangout with my neighbor friend. Cole said as the two got off the subway.

Why did you and farkel brake up. Lucas asked looking at the boy.

They threatened to out him if he doesn't break up with me. Cole said closing his eyes.

I really thought I love him but I was just being silly. Cole said remembering when they dated.

That's awful. Lucas said feeling bad for the boy.

It's fine I understand why he broke up with me, I wouldn't want my friends to out me just because they don't like the person I'm dating, I don't blame him. Cole said as the train stoped.

That's our stop. Cole said as the boy got up and walked out.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting I've been going through stuff but I'ma try and post longer soon.