"I should call the nurse. We should go home Jimin," Namjoon stood up taking his overcoat on his hands that was sitting on his lap.

Home? Jimin wondered if he meant the dorm. Did Namjoon meant that the only three of them should leave but not Jimin?

Because Jimin clearly did not belong there after what he had heard from them, and after what he had done last night. In the midst of those thoughts surging through his brain he could hear Jungkook speak up. "Is it a female or a male nurse?"

Why that mattered Jimin did not know, but when the needle was taken out of his skin and he tried hard not to scream, when the boys helped him stand up he realized he was going to the dorm with them too.

Now a different kind of thought was making Jimin feel uneasy and in pain, how he should confront the rest of the boys when he would get there.

All the way back home in the taxi he could only ask himself that while he sat sandwiched between Jungkook and Taehyung who were excitedly talking about a new video game, as if it was all normal. As if this was normal after what happened last night.

Then he wondered where he would go if they kicked him out. He looked up this dorm online back in Busan and this was the only place that he thought was affordable, and not so far from his university.

He would like to leave too to save them and himself from the awkwardness but where was there to go from here?

Jimin felt like the white door of the dorm was actually a prison gate, and the three boys around him were officers taking him down there. Jimin felt his breathing going haphazard, as if the air kept getting stuck in his throat.

He stepped inside after Namjoon opened the door, everything seemed, normal. Surprisingly. Jin was wiping down the kitchen table with a rag. He looked up to see them and immediately looked down. "You're here," that's the only thing he said. Who did he speak too, Jimin could only think.

There was nothing for Jimin to say, as if his hands were cuffed he just stood there in the living room straight. Taehyung and Jungkook made their way to the kitchen table while Namjoon placed a hand on Jimin's back, making the shorter stiffen up like a board before letting lose feeling Namjoon patting him softly.

As if Namjoon was assuring him it was okay. The clicking sound of the white door opened again, and entered two more. Jimin saw that it was Yoongi and Hoseok coming inside of the dorm and both their hands filled with bags.

"Jimin!" Hoseok shouted as soon as he saw the younger boy, slipping out of his sneakers the taller practically ran to him. "Are you alright?" Hoseok's concerned eyes raked Jimin's face for something, what? Jimin only nodded and the latter gave a bright smile showing the huge bag on his hand. "I brought beers!"

"And I brought a cake...," Yoongi finally caught up to them slowly, his eyes on the floor and his head hung low. "But its date is expired for a day. The store manager gave it to me."

"I'm sure it still is tasty!" Hoseok cheered for him while a sound of the microwave made Jin ran to it in the kitchen.

Even from there he complained while taking something out of the microwave. "I can't believe you two brought beers and an expired cake for a sick person," When Jin turned he had a blank expression on, a bawl filled with liquid in his hand. "He should eat porridge, not those."

"I...," Jimin shifted from his right foot to left and suddenly he realized all eyes were on him. Almost choking up on his breathe, he tried to calm himself down. "I want to drink beer and eat that cake. A-and the porridge too."

"He's probably hungry," Namjoon softly said from his side.

"Alright! Set the table! I can't believe this," Hoseok put down the bag on the tiled floor and rolled up both of his sleeves before placing them on the sides of his waist. "I can't believe yall. Last night those all happened only because I was not here."