Chapter 26| Drunk II

You regretted.. because....

"WOOOOOO0000000!" The boys cheered as they entered the Karaoke room.

"WHAT!? I thought we were going to Restaurant XX?! I purposely skipped lunch for that! WHY ARE WE HERE!" You screamed to make sure you were heard, in the midst ofall the noises they were making.

" Oh, sorry.. I forgot to inform you that we changed our mind. So... here we are." Taehyung explained as he smiled sheepishly.

"YOU SON OF A " You were interupted when the first song was inserted into the system.

BANG BANG BANG- BIG BANG

"000000000 wuuu 000000000 Oohh OOOOO!"The boys yelled along to the song as they clapped to the beat, just like the original choreography.

"It'll be fun, okay?" Taehyung laughed, glad that he avoided your curse. He pulled you into the room, leading you to the sofa.

"Lets order some soju and decide on what snacks to get." Taehyung suggested.

1 hour later.

"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE Who 000000000!" They screamed as they did the horse dance. You laughed, watching how ridiculous they looked.

Jungkook and Hoseok oppa was screaming into the mic. Jimin and Yoongi oppa was laughing as they clapped along. Jin oppa was horse dancing with Namjoon oppa in between his legs. Taehyung was busy shaking his firm butt while playing the tambourine. He looked to you who was still hungry and reached out for your hand, inviting you to dance along.

To which you did.

2 hours in.

Hoseok oppa was done

Hoseok oppa was done. He probably took a few sip of soju and he was drunk. He was at the corner of the room, stonning and reflecting on his life decision.

 He was at the corner of the room, stonning and reflecting on his life decision

Yoongi oppa was half asleep. His eyes were almost shut-Oh? NVm he's already asleep. He is already in deep... deep sleep. It's a wonder how he could fall asleep in the midst of all these noise.

The rest were chilling while jamming to a slow ballad song Eventhough the songs they were singing was supposed to be romantic and sweet, Namjoon oppa was screaming all the high notes, ruining the song. You shook your head, trying to understand that he is a rapper, not a singer. You chilled at the side while eating the leftover snacks to fill up your empty tummy