Teach me sir? (BxB)

BxB. :)

_______________________________________

I woke up at my alarm clock as usual and yawn. Another school day… Yay… no. Just no. I like school, but I hate it at the same time. It can be boring… Yawn…

                “Kris, get up!” My mom shouts from downstairs.

                “Yeah yeah…,” I murmur and wave it off, getting out of my warm, cozy, nice, welcoming bed…Well…, maybe for five wee-

                “Don’t even think about it,” My mom shouts again. UGH!

          “Don’t worry mom,” I reply sarcastically and go to my closet to get my clothes and get changed.

                I dress into a black tee shirt, white skinny jeans with a black silver studded belt, and my comfy big fluffy hoodie to keep me warm from the harsh winter cold out there. I cannot survive the cold without my black hoodie… Take it away from me and I shall kill you…

                Lol. Uhm my name is Kris obviously and I’m 18…although I do look like a thirteen year old cutie pie boy, I’m still 18. I have pretty grey eyes (well I’ve been told they’re pretty…) very dark, soft, nice brown hair with some light brown natural highlights. I don’t dye my hair. I have very very light olive, almost fair skin. Oh and I’m bi. I like tits and dicks…so I like dits! :D Nummy.

                I run down stairs and do a barrel roll before I trip on the last step and die.

                “That was a close one,” Mom says dryly and smiles.

               “I know,” I say dramatically and cling onto her, “You could have lost your baby boy, mommy.”

                “Hmmm… Well… Maybe for the best…”

                I gasp and pout, “Meany!” I scowl. She laughed and kissed my forehead.

                “Sure honey. Now eat breakfast.”

                My mom is so awesome. She’s thirty three and happy with life. She had me at fifteen… Ah high school… it was weird the first time around… people stared at me… My mom has grey eyes, fair skin, blonde hair, and boobies. Ha-ha… She’s like my best friend and she never grounds me and understands me so well! Well, she does occasionally scold me, but that’s just about it.

                “Brat, eat,” She says with a grin.

                “Yeah mom,” I reply, rolling my eyes playfully and giggle. She shakes her head and ruffles my hair.

                “Now I’m really happy I drank coffee when I was pregnant with you or else I wouldn’t have such an awesome kid,” She murmurs.

                “Yeah well, that’s me.” I grin and eat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                “Okay! Here we are,” My friend, Julie, says with a pout.

                “Wanna ditch?” I ask her.

                “Yes! Can we?” She asks.

                “Nope,” I reply. “They’ll catch us easily….”

                She pouts and scowls and gets out of her car, mumbling bad words. I get out and walk inside the school and to my teeny tiny locker. I have an itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow…No. Forget that… I grab my history book and other crap and stroll to class. Where I chat non-stop with my friends (Which are almost all girls), talking about going to the mall and maybe hang out or go see a movie or just cause havoc because we can.

                Yeah. Life is just so awesome with me around. Lol.  Having so many awesome friends like moi, is fun because we get to wreak havoc and get away with it. Sigh… Good times…

                “Okay class, take your seats now,” The teacher, Mrs. Holt says and we scramble to our seats because she means business.

                “Alright well, as you know I told you we would be having a student teacher come in. So here he is, come in Mr. Griffin.”

                Then some ultra sexy guy comes in with a black suit. Holy chizz… I almost drool seeing Mr. Griffin… Damn… All girls giggle saying how hot he was and they giggle even more when some of them joke about sneaking into Mr. Griffin’s bed and seducing him. I flush red, trying not to think about a sexy naked Mr. Griffin with his black and white tie in his mouth and… I burn even redder at the thought. If I don’t stop, I will have a problem…  Jeez my friends are such perverts. And proud some have told me in the past.

                Mr. Griffin has soft looking black hair, hazel green eyes that I could stare in them forever and never ever get bored… He looked slender with some muscles like he worked out… Yummy. His height looked to be six foot five much taller than my small five foot six… Yeah I’m a midget compared to him… But god damn he looks so sexy… Like he came out from a magazine… Man...

                “Hello as you were all just told, my name is Jace Griffin. Pleased to meet you all,” He says politely and nods to us. The girls and I melt at the sound of his sexy velvet smooth baritone voice. Oh god…

                “Yes, well, Mr. Griffin will be teaching you for the rest of the year, correct?” Mrs. Holt asks, looking at him to confirm.

                “Till the end of May,” He replies.

                “Ah. Well, I on the other hand will be subbing for a teacher at the middle school for the rest of the year. When will you start teaching?”

                “I hope to start next week if that’s alright with you,” He says smoothly.

                “Oh yes. Very fine,” She says, looking like she’s going to melt too and also looking very smitten.

                                                                                 ❦

                “She looked so smitten!” I exclaim as I walk with another friend, Kourtney.

                “I know right!” She replies and we both laugh then I bump into someone and almost fall, but they caught me. Shit. It was Mr. Griffin… I flush red having his green hazel eyes staring into my own grey ones.

                He helps me up onto my feet and hands me my manga drawing note book. I’m blushing so much… Dear god if I keep this up, I will be having another issue to deal with besides my over blushing… A seven and a half inch problem to be clear… Oh jeez… I wonder how big he is… Hmmm…

                “You should be more careful when walking in the hallways,” Mr. Dreamy murmurs.

                “Uh huh…”I say in a little high almost girly voice and nod shyly, flushing again.

                “Walk safely,” He says softly and leaves.

                “Wow…You got it very bad…” She giggles.

                “Uh huh…,” I breathe. Then she hits my nuts. “OW!!!” I cry out.

                “Good. You’re back.” She grins.