{°12°}Run!

Sonic's POV

"Sonic, I don't want to hear it! I already told you to let me go! Don't make me repeat myself!" The pink hedgehog yelled. Closing her eyes tight so me and her wouldn't make eye contact again. This whole situation was like a wild roller coaster ride. I didn't know how to get off it. Yet, not really sure I wanted to get off of it.

"No way!" I yelled at her still gripping on her wrists. "Just tell me why and I'll let go! It's that easy!," I said, getting a bit frustrated with her.

"Never! It's my business and my business alone so back off!" The pink hedgehog started struggling once again,"Plus, I don't see any reason why you should care. You've never cared for the village or me so why start now?" She questioned in an irritated tone. She clearly wanted to be left alone. This made more of a reason to keep asking her. Why would she accept if it wasn't forced? What does she get out of this?

'Wait, why do I care?' I stopped to think for a second and I guess she noticed cause the next thing she said was,"You don't even know, do you? Tipical Sonic the hedgehog," she rolled her eyes in the last line she said. She let out a little laugh not a second later. I just stared at her with wonder, didn't even realise I let a small smile get away. She looked at me in the eyes but this time with a smile.

'If what I think is happening, why now? Why couldn't I do this when she liked me back? This is gonna get annoying, isn't it...'

Earlier that day-No one's POV

Earlier that day, Sonic was in search of some more robots. He had destroyed some rodots earlier in the west and north side. The north east was where the village entrance was. The exit was in between the north and west side. He had to check on a few more sections to get ready for school.

It sounded easy but if he had to go at the right spead so he can sneak on his enemies, robots, and can't make any noise. Plus, the village itself is pretty big with about 1,010 living here. The village and the whole forest that hides it together is extrodonery big.

He stepped on the brakes when he saw a bunch a robots huddled together. It looked like they were looking or planning something

'Probably looking at something since they can't think' Sonic snickered at his comment. He found it boring to wait until they took action so he climbed the tree that was above them. They were all formed in circle with a holagram placed in the middle. He looked at it saw a person that was giving then instructions.

The only person that came to mind was a bold old man and so it was. He defeated them quickly, not caring a damn about what they were planning. He was tired of distroying robots and always being behind Eggmans back every second of his entire life. He was just tired of it. He wanted another reason to be here. Not as someone's hero but also as someone's friend and companion. Sure, he's got Tails but he's in the same situation with him because of the people in the village made him. What he really wants is to be recognized, that he was always there for the village even though they didn't give a crap about what happened to him or Tails. He just wanted to prove himself.

All the critics he had to deal with. All the hate. All the rumors. All those shitty lies. It was incredable that he wasn't under depression yet. He was a strong and loyal person but nobody seemed to realize that.

He rushed home once he was done with patrol then went to school. He would never wear pants to anything but there was a school code that said boys had to them so he wore black pants and and a white shirt. He had a side bag (⬇) made of leather and his regular red shoes.

 He had a side bag (⬇) made of leather and his regular red shoes