{°11°}On the way

Tails POV

I woke up and saw that the sun was just starting to rise. I reached for my phone and ended up on the floor. I got up and and looked at the time and saw that it was 6:27. I went on the rails and slid down stairs. I went to the kitchen and made one of my robots make me breakfast. While that was happening, I thought of what Sonic said last night

~

"If we can't even walk into the village what makes you think we could live in the village?" Sonic said, making a movement his hands with every word he spoke. He turned his back to me and said what I had feared,"We will live here for the school we go too. That is the only reason why we are here. Remember that. We will move by the end of 10th grade. Maybe sooner."

He was about to go when I opened my mouth,"But we stayed here to protect the village! How can we leave it behind like that? What if the day we leave something happens? Something to do with Eggman!" I said.

"If something does happen to the village, Amy and Cream can stop the robots no problem. They don't need us! You've seen the news! Their are multiple suspicion activity outside of this town! They don't know what position I'm in with this this small village! They actually need me! Multiple people have risked their lives and some don't come back! What am I doing? I'm Sonic the hedgehog! That's what I should be doing! These people hate me! They don't need me! They don't even know I'm here! They have no idea how much robots want to get in here! The moment we leave they will know what came down! They hate me! They hate me, despise me yet I have to save them 24/7 while other people have bigger problems than these dweebs!" he said. Yelling and pointing at the direction of the village.

I sighed. I didn't know what to tell him at this point. I knew he had better things than to do than to stay here where everyone would just spit on his name. I looked up to see his eyes of anger and sadness, he didn't know what to feel anymore. It was a pretty small village but it wasn't that small. Maybe 1,100 people living there. All those people just hating on you and everything you do. I felt bad for him. Since it was pretty late I let him leave. Plus, he needed some space. I knew he would go out to run for a bit in the woods so I just went to the stairs, said my goodbyes, then left to my room.

~

I couldn't sleep that night very well. Probably slept at 1:09. I removed my hand from my face, and since my food was ready, I ate and went to change into the school uniform. I received a text from Sliver.

Silver:

-Hey Tails!

-Do u want to hang out after school today? It'll be fun!

-Can u ask sonic too? I don't have his number :(

I laughed a bit and replied

Sure!-

I'll ask him! Although he might not come-

I turned of my phone and went to grab my bag. It wasn't a backpack but it did the job. It's not that I don't like regular backpacks it's just that I like these better. Me and Sonic have similar "backpacks" but the color is different. He took his time choosing one while I just grabbed which ever looked better and that wouldn't break the moment I put my stuff inside.

 He took his time choosing one while I just grabbed which ever looked better and that wouldn't break the moment I put my stuff inside

I went outside for a moment and saw Sonic's shack. Since we live in the forest we made our own homes to live in. He made a shack while I made a place that was harder to see. My house is under one tree. Like a tree house but when I want to go down stairs I can go down stairs, or slide down the rail, that makes a swirl around the trees trunk. My house, or shack, is pretty high up the tree. So is Sonic's shack but it's not as high. It's pretty much where my kitchen is. Just a few trees apart. He can just jump to my house to his. He uses the thick branches to swing himself and turn into a blue bowling ball to get to his house. Or something.

He sure loves being unpredictable....

Time went by and it was now 7:35. I jumped down the tree. It felt nice to feel the air surround me as I got closer to the ground.

Not yet...

Now!!

I made a flip so when I landed I would be able it land on feet. I did it and and landed with my left hand in the air and my right hand on the floor, making sure I wouldn't fall forward or backwards. I stand up, get the dust off my cloths, and shoes, and started walking to school.

I always walked alone to school, ever since we started middle school. We are close friends, as close as sibilings could be, but I guess we have our limits. He told me he would get up early so he can cheek if it's safe for the villagers to go outside of the village.

I got to the school and went to the library like I did yesterday. I put on my headphones and decided to take a short nap. Atleast till the bell rang.

~

Later- Nutrition/End of 2nd Peroid

"Hey Tails! Over here!" Silver waved me hello. I returned the gesture and waved back. I walked over to where the two hedgehogs were and asked where was Sonic. They both looked at eachother and then just shrugged. I sighed and walked with them to get some snacks

°

°

°
Sorry for not uploading! I swear I'll try harder to upload new chapters❤ I love you all and hope your all doing ok in all this chaos. See you next time~