Green Eyed Monster

Today was no normal day. Today was the day Marinette, goodie goodie, class president, rule follower, aka the princess of Françoise Dupont High School, was finally going to a party. A surprise ? Yes. Alya practically blackmailed her into going.

"Alya you wouldn't !" Marinette cried reaching for her phone. Alya smirked.

"I wouldn't?" Alya lifted the phone higher. Marinette pouted as she jumped for the phone.

"Alya you can't just post that!!" She jumped higher.

"Either way you win girl. You can either get ready and go to this party or I'll post you modeling some of you're amazing designs to my blog" Alya crossed her arms in satisfaction.

"I am no model! That'll be embarrassing" the bluenette crosses her arms and began to pout.

"Cmon Mari! You have never been to a party before. I promise it's not as bad as those cheesy movies make them. You'll have fun. You're always doing work, take some time and have fun"

"But fun is designing and playing videos at 2 am" Alya rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Yes it's fun, but you have to get out more" Marinette sighed.

"You aren't going to give up on this are you? "

"Nope"

"Fine" Alya raced to Mari's closet and began the hunt for what she would wear.

Marinette just wasn't a party type of girl. She liked staying inside, destroying males masculinity when they find out they got beat by a girl. She wasn't anti-social either, she simply just didn't go to parties like that.  She twirled a strand of hair on her finger.

Who would be there ?
Who's house is it even at?
What if I get left behind ?
What if it's all a big prank?
What if a killer mosquito comes and -

"This! You will wear this!"

This would be a loooooong night.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The party was actually pretty tamed compared to what Marinette had expected.

Kids were sitting down with cups in their hands (lord knows what was inside those cups), some kids in the kitchen or just chilling outside. She was expecting some Mean Girls blow out type of scene, but it was quite the opposite.

"Girl relax you're observing so intensely" Alya reassured with a smile. Marinette let out a breath.

"Sorry just ya know checking for exits hehe"

"Dudes! You are here" Nino came and hugged Alya then looked at Mari.

"Hey Mari! I'm surprised you came out. Parties typically aren't your scene"

"Yeah. Alya is the only person who could possibly drag me to one of these" Marinette half smiled.

"Well it's refreshing to see you here dudette" Nino did a small cheers before sipping his cup.

"I hope that's juice" Marinette muttered. Thank god for the music blasting.

"Alya want to check out the new set for today? " Nino asked. Alya looked at Marinette and Nino.

"Go Als. I'll be fine I'm a big girl" She smiled and chuckled.

"Mmm okay. If you need anything just call me, I will be right back!" Alya then got dragged by Nino.

Marinette looked around the room for any familiar faces. She saw a couple of classmates like Kim and Alix, but they were playing a game with ping pongs and cups? She took another look and prayed it was lemonade... but she knew otherwise.