Forgetten.

Queen Bee

Queen bee

Queen bee

That's all Marinette heard about. Ladybug was just forgotten about Queen Bee could do so much more than she could apparently. Chat focused on Queen Bee more. Alya had moved to America because of her family. She wouldn't be back for a couple of years. Chloé still bullied her. Some kids barley talked to her. She often laid in her room blasting Panic! At the Disco, Fall out boy, Halsey, Twenty One pilots, My Chemical Romance, or Melanie Martinez.  Chat didn't even visit her anymore.

Marinette rolled out of bed this morning and put on her normal clothe , She let her hair down for once. She didn't feel like crap for once. She was actually having a good morning.

"Glad to see you feeling better Mari!" Tikki said full of joy. It pained Tikki to see Mari in the state she was in. Tikki loved Mari so much. Tikki enjoyed their talks, laughs, and having each other company. Tikki never felt this close to holder before. Not talking to Plagg or any other Kwamiis sucked for her, but she had an amazing holder who cared for her.

"Thank you Tikki. For everything for always being there for me. I feel better today. I just hope nothing ruins that" Marinette sighed as she walked on school grounds. No one talked to her or looked at her for that matter.After school Mari walked home,but someone stopped her.

Mari-trash! How do you still support Ladybug! She is old news! Queen Bee is better!" Chloé said. Marinette kept walking.

"Answer me trash" Chloé said. People were staring now.

"No Chloé I don't want to answer" Marinette said mad now.

"Ladybug is forgotten no one cares! She a looser like you!" Chloé laughed some kids laughed too.

"Ladybug still goes on patrols by herself to protect the city even if Queen bee and Chat Noir are patrolling she double checks. She cares about the city even though they don't care about her!-

"Doesn't matter she is just-

"I'm not finished. She cares so much! You would think she gave up on the city! She never did! Even if she feels Chat doesn't care! Which hurt her the most! Her best friend the one she could talk to after a hard day. He doesn't even look at her! Do you know how that feels?! To loose everything and everyone? To be forgotten?! It hurts. Yet she still cares and watches over us! That is why I still love Ladybug. Even what she is put through she still watches over us!"Marinette said. She took a deep breath. Everyone was quiet and staring her.

"Please! How would you know any way?!" Chloé said. Marinette was going to speak,but Chloé cut her off.

"Exactly! You don't know! You are an outcast looser! No one cares about you or Ladybug. People care about me And Queen Bee! So get lost! Until you can find a way to confirm what you said was true get lost! Besides Ladybug told Queen Bee a bitch to her face once!" Chloé lied.

"And how could we trust what you say Chloé! How would you know!" Marinette said. Chloé was mad.

"BECAUSE DANG IT IM QUEEN BEE YOU DUMBASS" Chloé screamed. Adrien fell, Nino pulled his headphones off. Marinette's eyes widened.

"What can't handle I'm better than you?!" Chloé mocked.

"I-you. YOU! You made me loose my partner! You made my school life miserable!" Marinette hissed.

"Ladybug. Really Ladybug was you?!! What a looser! Chat would be disappointed!" Chloé laughed.

"Exactly. That's why he never knew my identity!" Marinette screamed. Adrien got back up and tried not to fall again.

"that's why you never told me?" Adrien said softly. Marinette put her hand to mouth and gasped. He.....how...her old partner was Adrien?! The kid who sat in front of everyday?! The kid who had her heart in a knot for years?! What Chat Noir?! He had stopped visiting her. Had stopped talking to her in school. Had stopped being her partner is defeating crime. He had dropped her. She was furious.

"So my ADRINKINS is Chat. He did fall for me. See Mari I told you! You are nothing!" Chloé laughed in Marinette's face. She felt betrayed mad...sad....upset.

"I-I can't believe it my princess was m'lady!" Adrien said smiling going for a hug. Marinette pushed him he fell. How could he act like everything was fine?!

"Don't ever touch me or call me those names ever and I mean EVER again! You left me in the cold for Queen Bee/ Chloé. You stopped talking to me in both forms. Only way we ever will have communication is if something goes wrong with an Akuma other wise you can shut up and stay away from me" Marinette said coldly. Adrien just stood on the floor. Dumbfounded. Had he hurt her that bad?!

"Go kill yourself!" Chloé screamed at the top of her lungs. Everyone paused. Nino dropped his headphones,but caught them as fast as the speed of light. Adrien's jaw hit the floor. Even Lila was taken back a bit.

"Okay." Marinette said as her eyes cold as ice. She bit her lip.

"W-what" Chloé said.

"Cmon everyone. You get to witness Ladybug's death" Marinette said in an announcers voice. She ran out and ran to the Effiel Tower. Everyone ran after her.

"NO MARINETTE PLEASE" Tikki screamed. She couldn't loose another ladybug. It hurts too much. Tikki cares so much for Mari. She didn't want to loose her.

"I'm sorry Tikki. Thank you. For everything. Thank you for helping me. I hope you find a better holder" Marinette said as she prepared herself.

"Wait Mari n-

Tikki spots on" Marinette said as she ran and used her yoyo to get to the top of building.
She let the breeze blow through her hair. She would miss this.

"Get front seats everyone. This will be the last appearance of Ladybug! Or at least this Ladybug." Marinette sighed. She took a deep breath and fell backwards.
Some kids were screaming some gasping. Some  didn't care at all.

It felt like time was running slow and slow. The wind felt so nice and breezy and calming. She closed her eyes. "Tikki spots off" she said letting go of her transformation.
Tikki was crying when she saw Mari. Marinette took a deep breathe and smiled," goodbye".
She felt someone grab her. All she felt was leather. He carried her back to the ground. Her breathing was heavy on the way down.
He set her down.

"Why did you do that!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Because I care m'lady" Chat said as he turned back into Adrien. Marinette stared at Adrien in a whole new light. He grabbed her hand and took her into the Paris night. After all they did have some talking to do.

THANKS FOR READING SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES SCHOOL AND THEN MY OTHER BOOK.AND YEA. TILL NEXT TIME.