~Marichat~ Sorry didn't mean to punch you

Marinette sat in her room doing her homework. Suddenly Chat comes in. Marinette hasn't seen him yet. He silently walked over to her.

"BOO!" Chat says shaking her.
Suddenly she punches him and hits him thinking it's an intruder or invader. After all she had to be alert. Boy oh boy was she alert. Chat fell to the ground in pain.

"You dam cat! You scared me!" Marinette said helping him up.

"Yeah Princess and you punched me right in the gut" Chat said laughing holding his stomach.

"Sorry I didn't mean to punch you. I thought you were an intruder or something" Marinette said flushing with embarrassment.

"No need to apologize princess. I'm sorry for scaring you. That's some reflex you got there. Also you punch really,really, really, oh yeah did I mention really, hard. Looks like I don't have to worry about you if someone tries to beat you up" Chat said laughing. Marinette giggled.

"You don't have to worry about me at all. I can handle myself" Marinette said smirking and crossing her arms.

"I will always worry about you princess" Chat said blushing a little. Marinette blushed a little.

"Thank you kitty."

"No problem Princess"

Some marichat for ya guys 💕💕till next time please excuse the mistakes. I wanted to keep this halter short and sweet that's why it's really short. So yeah😂😂