Dye My Wings Red (Chapter 6)

LOVER'S PAST REVEALED...BROKEN HEARTS 

Tonight was the big dance, and our anniversary, people thought we'd come a long way since the day we met, but we met years ago in a garden far away. He was my everything and my world ,we were engaged to be wed.

I was panicking while Tristan, Danny, Penelope and I all got ready for the dance. I wasn't a good dancer and there was something that kept nagging me. I knew there was something going wrong in the air, I had three months left until summer and the final blue moon. My life was on the line and my boyfriend was the killer.

"So you ready for tonight?" I shrugged, shaking was all I could do. I wasn't sure if he'd be able to stay in control for that much longer. He wasn't bad just cursed.

"My mom's here." I read the text to the girls, we all trampled down the house to the minivan. Tonight would be full of surprises. I took a deep breath my dress clinging to my body, my head bouncing with red curls and my favorite heart shaped studs.

At the dance everyone stared with jealous eyes, we were the it couple running behind Mark and this weeks girlfriend and Penelope and Danny. I hated being in the spotlight but with him guiding me along the dance floor there was nothing that I couldn't accomplish.

We listened to all the dedication songs and watched all the couples kiss and hug and all that good stuff, but when I heard our names being announced and happy anniversary coming right after, I knew he'd get up. He didn't want to displease anyone, I for one could care less if we sat through a dedication song. We swirled around, dancing to the beat, I felt like I'd done this before, with him a long time ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sonia I keep having this dream, but I wake up and can't remember a thing, I'm going to kiss you and I want you to find it. I think its important." Angels, who knew they'd forget anything, but I guess it made sense that this angel was human and we all forget. 

"Uhhh okay, but aren't your wings going to--you know." he shook his head and laughed, I was just nervous we'd never actually officially kissed in public. Its not that I never wanted to, its just we couldn't. He tilted my chin up and kissed deep. I fainted in his arms, my body laid helplessly from his arms, centuries past and I was in a garden. 

It was a beautiful Japanese garden, there was a stream and a little bridge over it. There were coy fish swimming along underneath. There was a tiny hill where two people sat under a cherry tree, the blossoms in bloom. Wings, they both had wings, ice blue ones and fiery red ones. The boy was Daston or him lives ago, and me, I had wings. 

He had gotten on one knee, I'd said yes, how could I not say yes. We kissed, our wings exploding with color, vibrating different shades of blues and reds. The aurora around them was purple, passionate and lovely.  

Years past by and they had a son with the most magnificent purple wings, he was a true prince, honorable, trustworthy, kind hearted and loving. His parents loved him dearly till war broke loose, the heavens were invaded by the sinners two worlds below. They followed a woman with dark hair and a crooked smile. She had a long velvet dress. Her name was Agnus. 

The women fought and of course before the Queens death she uttered a prayer and hid her son, that way no harm came to him. No sin should touch his lips. King Robert, Queen Sabine's husband banished the witch back to where she came from bringing peace to his kingdom. 

More years passed by, the boy, Lance, had grown to a young man in search of a wife. He'd met one, but of the evil sort, she became the Queen and gave birth to twin boys. One of good nature and the other of the sinful type. She was killed by Lance's hand, he mourned her and sent one son  to darkness and shame.

I hadn't realized that I'd been crying, what stopped them from getting along. 

A spell had been cast on the son of sin, that he'd succeed in spreading a seed of evil through all three worlds, cursing the son of the heavenly type. His grandson would travel far and wide searching for his long lost love. Like his great great grandfather, she would have hair the color of fire and a heart to match. She'd save the kingdom from befalling danger or die. The heavenly grandson had been cursed to kill his one true love, peace could no longer live in the three worlds. Chaos would rule all.

=============================================================================

I woke up in the school's nurses office, Daston's coat covering me, sweat was dripping from my forehead. He looked up his wings pointed downward, the light of the moon shining down on him. His eyes were cold, and he was being torn apart by anxiety and doubt in himself.

"Daston, this dream you had goes way back to when our, or well since we are the reincarnates, but ya we have to save the heavens." He looked up, hand around his smooth stiff jaw. 

"What are you talking about, the heavens? What is wrong with them." I felt the tears rolling down my face, illuminated by the waxing moon. "That means, my father he is no longer--" He covered his face, I pulled him in to me. 

"Daston listen to me, we have known this was our fate centuries back. We had a son, he was a beautiful angel, but cursed by twins. Those twins are the reason for what is going on now." He shook, the tears sinking through my dress. "If I don't ever love you, the three worlds will become hell. I'm not sure exactly how'd that go over with my mom, but if it means to help you than I am here.''

He looked up, the ice was melting, he'd face the beast or kill me. The world was resting on the Prince of Angels and one who'd fallen centuries ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went home at 1 in the morning exhausted and ready to end it all. Daston had been quiet that whole way home. My mom asked me what was wrong, honestly I didn't know what was going through his mind. He wouldn't let me in. We said good night, I'd unlock the window and eventually he'd let himself in. I wasn't afraid of him, I was just afraid that when the blue moon hit, he'd lose himself and forget me. I'd become attached to him.

The clock how it ticked that night, each second drained more from me. I had laid in his arms that night, he wasn't wearing a shirt, just boxers, like the first night. I didn't wan't him to feel the anxiety, but I'm sure he had some of his own.

He was an angel and I was me, so you could say we had our differences. He was cold but that was just his nature, and when that blue moon came out, I'd lose him. Our world's collided on a journey of fate and the only way to break the curse was for him to love me, admit he loved me and let me save him. He didn't want to lose me, but if he didn't he would be the one to kill me.