Dye My Wings Red (Chapter 5)

DATING AN ANGEL...FUTURE'S INTERVINE

We walked around school hand in hand he'd kiss me on the forehead never my lips unless I was ready to pass out. The dance was next week on our month anniversary, people thought it'd be romantic to go with him and dance on a slow song. He thought about it, I begged him no, dragging behind him while he bought our tickets. "Where did you get the money for that?" He smiled, of course the damned angel card.

"Sonia don't worry, I won't let you fall." We went on with the day. I couldn't hate him, but it was unfair to make me go to a dance. Clearly my being uncoordinated should have made him want to let me sit at home and watch movies. 

"Your a mean boyfriend, pick on someone your own size." He laughed as we walked home, Danny was at Penelope's house. He flicked my ear and walked faster.

"Sonia why are you so amazing. I mean like honest to the heavens amazing." Our secret nights together were more precious then the air I breathed. He was my answer to all the pains, but who new my answer would have a deadly future.

"So this dance, what color are we wearing?" Oh coordinating, I didn't think he was serious about it. 

"What color do you prefer?" I knew it was blue, but blue wasn't my color it offset my hair and I looked like a joke. 

"How about you wear black and I will wear black and red. So I mean your hair doesn't get offended." He walked in the house with me and we sat on the couch. 

"Okay sounds good. I got to get some studying in, talk to you later, not as in come through my window." He smiled.

"Good you better study. I love a girl with the three B's: Beauty, Brains and Braun." I walked him to the door, a kiss upon the cheek and my safety felt breeched.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Month had passed one since the young prince had left his father, since there was no other worldly contact, the condition of heaven was unknown to him. 

Demetry, the forgotten son, the illegitimate heir ruled the kingdom. Bringing more chaos into the world. Angels were falling left and right to the pleasures of sin. Olivia, the mistress who'd promised power beyond compare had delivered. In mere months during the next blue moon she'd be crowned queen and both Daston and Sonia, ''blood royalty" from melinia ago will have died before their resurrection.

In the summer under that blue moon, Sonia would be forced to make a choice.

"Olivia my love, why is it that he hasn't killed her yet." Walking towards him, her long satin dress hugging her every curve. She wore a smile as dark as her long silky hair. She was a temptress, a mastermind, manipulative, self conscious and demanding. She sat on his lap drinking wine darker than sin.

"My love give him time, he'll destroy her and in that destroy himself. You have no worries, just let me fulfill your deepest desires." Her long nails stroked his young chin, he smiled leaning in the throne that belonged to his father.

"This is why you and I should be ruling, we know what to do." She grabbed his hand and led him to their chamber room. She laid on the bed stroking her thigh, inviting the sin he worshiped. He was consumed with the thought of ruling more than one world. He'd killed the little boy who saved him from death not too many years ago.

Outside the shrieks of women being taken from their husbands and being dragged down to other worlds, little girls hiding from drunken fathers, tears of infants with no mothers. Sons trailing the streets in search of money, trying to stay alive. 

Heaven had become its own hell. The clock was ticking, a beast must be tamed a girl had to make love and save the heavens. 

Two worlds apart, connected through past lifetimes. Lovers long ago, made a pact to protect earth and the heavens, even if that meant their life. 

Time was running faster than they could keep up, Daston's original plan to beat destiny was pulled back when he fell in love with a red head named Sonia Rivers, who'd wished to the moon one too many times.