Dye My Wings Red (Chapter 3)

TELL ME THE TRUTH..

"You, you were the one in  my sister's room last night." Trent ran up to us, pointing his fat finger at Daston. I jumped in front of him. He stopped and looked down at me.

"Trent that was a dream, I was reading last night. Go back coach is looking at you." Trent scoffed at the idea of being wrong but left. 

"You're brother's memory is like an elephant isn't it." Daston walked over to the coach and asked for his locker number. We walked to the locker rooms and separated there. I never thought after holding someones hand for only five minutes you'd never want to let them go. But Daston had been my prince for centuries, we'd been together in another life. We'd shared the same dreams eons ago. He had to remember.

"Sonii my love." Danny came rushing over, she had found out. There is nothing she doesn't know. I guess its all thanks to her host club.

"Danny don't start. Its not that serious." She grinned and begged me while we waled to our lockers.

"So how do you know him?" Oh right my best friend didn't know something, this serious.

"Uhhh, well that is kind of complicated. I'd have to see if he wanted to tell you." She shrugged, we got dressed and ran off into the gym.

I pulled my hair into a simple ponytail, my bangs pushed to one side. "Okay pansies, lets run." Coach Barker was a loud mouth and pushy, taking advantage of his position as gym teacher. I took off, I loved running and it was something that came to me naturally. After our six warm up laps we went to the work out room. Dread, I was a clutz and would probably kill myself.

"Sonii, slow down, please." Danny wiped sweat from her brow, she wasn't the athletic type unless it involved getting ice cream. "So did you talk to him yet, I  want to know."

Speak of the, angel? I'd have to copyright that phrase. "Danny wants to know how I know you." He chocked up and straightened up. 

"Can you keep a secret?" She rolled her eyes and had to think about it.

"Dan, this is serious you can't tell anyone. Please." She nodded, imitating her zipping her lips and throwing away the key.

"I'll show you tonight at Sonia's house.'' I shot a death stare at him, he just kissed me on the forehead and ran off to Henry and Jerry. Okay so his kisses were magical, they'd shut you up and stop you in your tracks. 

"Hi Trent, bye Sonia." She took off to go hang with Jerald. I swear they were meant to be.

I put my hands on my hips and sneered, "Yes oh loving kind brother of mine." He spat on the floor at my comment.

"Sonia I don't know what you're up to. I don't know who he is, but I'll find out. I will get to the bottom of this." His latest girlfriend, Tristan came up and wrapped her arms around his arm. He suddenly transformed into this guy high on love. "Okay see ya sis. See ya tomorrow." He walked away with the only girl he'd listen to.

______________________________________________________________________________

School sailed by, the rumors died down, and the eyes averted when he looked at them. His cold eyes could burn. He held onto me close and didn't let go. I wonder what happens if you kiss an angel. I'd find out, like everything else. 

"Daston, since no one was going to be at my house this evening, I was hoping you'd stay with me. I don't want to be alone." He patted my head, I wasn't a dog, but anytime he touched me was special.

At my house I made noodles and potatoes. I wasn't the best chef in the world, mediocre wasn't even the right word. I could cook food that I liked. "Sonia, this is amazing." He ate like he'd never eaten before, I laughed. 

Silence, I turned around and there he was in front of me looking down into my eyes. "I uhhh--uhhh." He pulled me into his body and kissed me, his wings flew open, ice shattered to the floor. I felt dizzy as visions passed through me. A girl with red hair was stabbed in the back by the one she loved. He'd killed her in the rain and watched her fall. Her wings were red. Like a burning star, life left her, she fell faster. Tears streamed from my face. He let go of me, the ocean blue was back, the ice had melted.

"That is what happened in my dream. It is a prophecy, foretold at birth." I held his hand when I noticed Danny had walked in. 

"Danny don't freak out. But he is kinda an angel." She was about to run out the door screaming when he'd beat her to it. Fast too?

He explained the story to her as I cleaned the plate I broke. It was getting worse, the headache. Is that what happens when you kiss an angel, a psychic dream and a headache. She said she'd be back after dinner. We were alone again. 

"Sonia," he grabbed my face. "I--I--I..." He stopped what there is so much I didn't know. I was going to die, when. That wasn't Daston, those wings were black. It couldn't have been.

"Daston, I'm not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of that prophecy. I know that I can help you, just let me in." He pushed me away and left me alone. An hour later Danny came back, she wasn't angry at him but a little concerned at my state of being. "Danny you can't tell anyone who or what he is." She nodded her head. We went to sleep that night, in a silent house.  He didn't come back that night, he stayed with the Canes. 

So when he kissed me I saw what was hidden beneath that smile, what happens if I kissed him?_____________________________________________________________________________

For the next week we barley spoke to each other. No one asked why, but the girls were surely happy enough. He hung out as one of the "Dangerous 5".  I blew him off and stayed with Danny and her girlfriend, Penelope Lydia Jones. 

He was becoming worse, like something was taking over him. 

'Even if you don't love her, she loves you. You can't deny her love. I will kill her soon enough.' The image left Daston, leaving a taste of blood on his tongue. 

Dye My Wings Red: Princess EvolvedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara