Dye My Wings Red (Prologue)

FIRST TIES...THE BOY WITH ANGEL WINGS

My hair is the color of red wine, I'm a Sagitarius, I'm 16 never been kissed never been in love. I stare at the moon every night and wish that there was mr. right doing the same thing. Whoever he is I wouldn't be afraid, even though I prayed for an angel, wherever he was I'd be patient. "Sonia, honey time to get up." I groaned and stared up at the alarm clock 8:15. I was late for school. Decided not to go. What was the point. 

I stretched looking around my room, it was blue my favorite color, but for some reason it didn't look good on me. Red had always been my chosen color. It was fine I'd get over it sometime, I'd never get my angel. 

I decided to take a ride to the other side of town. I left a note for my mom, she'd freak if she thought I'd been kidnapped on my way to school:

Mom:)

I didn't go to school today. I just didn't feel up to it. I guess I miss dad more than I thought. I love you and will be back home later on. Don't worry I have my phone and its charged. I have my purse and money. I promise I'll be home safe and sound, don't send Trent out. 

Love always your loving and responsible daughter:)

Sonii

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Daston, my son are you sure this is what you want?" King Ryan, held his sons shoulder in his old hand. The tensions had risen since the evil one had risen and flooded the heavens with lies, and deception.

The heavens, like earth filled with life, love and laughter, but unlike the world in so many ways...no one was ever alone and everyone who'd been cast aside was loved in return. 

"Father, I must escape the eternal fate. I have to find her on my own." He shook his head, his long white beard flowed with his saddened head. 

"And my son, you are sure the one you are looking for is on earth?" More tension, Daston stood straight and his wings expanded. They were an icy blue, like his eyes. Cold and closed away, he was different from the others.  His dark hair shadowing over his eyes made him seem evil. 

"She is there and I will find her. Bye father." He took off, three powerful strokes of his wings. A single feather fell from his magnificent wings. 

'Daston, this isn't right. My son, please find her.' A large sword was thrust through the kings back, blood flowed down his back, dying his gold wings crimson. His brother was filled with envy of his brother, he'd rule while little brother was away. Demetry, had drunken from the evil one's cup, he'd been consumed by his own hatred for his brother.

***********************************************************************************************************

I had been walking in the forest, looking for a good spot to rest and watch the sun set. I found a large hill and hiked it,when  I got there I plopped down and looked up. There was a falling star, I was crazy or it was getting closer. I couldn't get up, there was a shift in gravity, it was coming straight at me. I held up my  arms and screamed...the sky shifted to a dark purple and I felt a sense of power coming from the star. It was so strong. I had tears falling down both sides of my face, was this how I was going to go out. It stopped. It was a he. 

He landed on two feet, dead in front of me. His wings spread and wind flew through the trees, like a miniature tornado. "Who are you?" My voice was shaky, "What are you?"

"I'm Daston sole heir to the heavens. Son of King Ryan. I am an angel." He bowed to me, I wasn't sure whether to curtsy or faint.

That night I had met an angel, my angel.