Take em down

Hinata: Okay so I talked to Yachi and it turns out that we have one chance to prove that we can coach. I came up with this little planner schedule thingy to follow. If we can just follow this list, then everything will be good.

Kageyama: Are you sure? Do you have a backup plan? What if Oikawa comes?

Hinata: It'll be fine just ignore it and hopefully he'll go away.

Just then the bell rings and the school day is over  Hinata and Kageyama both run to the gym where Naoko, Hiroto, Mitsue, Rekka, Sakura and a few others are waiting. There was also Tanaka and Nishinoya.

Hinata: Well hello umm team? We are back?

Rekka: IT'S HINATA AND KAGEYAMA

Mitsue: Why did you not show up to coach us the other day? We saw you leave and that was it. The next thing we know Mr. Tanaka and Mr. Noya were the ones coaching us.

Hiroto: Look on the bright side, Mitsue at least they're back.

Mitsue: The main reason I came to Karasuno was because I wanted to be coached by those two. Not some lousy PE teachers.

Tanaka and Noya:      :0

Hinata: Lets get starting shall we?

Baby crows: Yes sir!

Tanaka: I can't believe some kid called me a lousy PE teacher.

Noya: I know have you seen lousy PE teachers? I wanted to be the cool PE teacher.

Tanaka: Let's head out

Noya: Right after ya.

After a few min of coaching, Tanaka and Noya decide to leave. They notice and Hinata and Kageyama are now serious about their job. When they walk out someone walks in.

Yachi: Ohh hey Tanaka and Nishinoya.

Tanaka and Noya: Ohh hi we're just going to get some papers graded.

Yachi:........ You guys both teach PE.. There are no papers you need to grade.

Tanaka: ....

Noya: .... Well bye

Yachi leaves pretty confused but she has a job to complete. When she steps foot into the gym, she sees Hinata and Kageyama. Hinata gives Yachi a cute and happy smile while Kageyama feels a lot more uneasy.

Hinata: Chill out Tobio, it's just Yachi.

Kageyama: "Just Yachi?!" Ya know the one that fires us yesterday.

Hinata: Lets just do a practice game and we can show off the Hiroto and Mitsue duo.

Hinata: Okay everyone lets do a quick practice match.

Baby crows: Yes sir

Someone is up to serve. He looks more like a shy character. Hinata and Kageyama both notice. They don't recognize him.

Rekka: SERVE IT UP Shota

When Shota serves it, it hits the net and falls on their side.

Shota: Oh darn

Rekka: It's okay you'll get it next time.

Now it's Mitsue's turn to serve. As always he scored a quick ace. The second time Rekka was able to get the ball up. The ball is set and hit by Nakoko. He gets the point.

Naoko:YEA!!

A few more plays go by and Mitsue and Hiroto hit their super quick leaving Yachi in shock.