It begins

Hinata and Kageyama: YACHI?!

Yachi: Ohh hey Hinata and Kageyama!! Are you here to address the problem with your coaching?

Hinata:Wait I didn't know you were the principal? How long were you here?

Yachi: Well funny story actually umm I noticed my son wanted to go to Karasuno after he saw you play in one of your games. So i thought that i should get a job as a teacher here. Turns out they needed a principal here and they picked me because of my grades throughout college and High school so here I am.

Kageyama: Did you say you have a son?

Yachi: Yea today is his first day at Karasuno too his name is Hiroto.

Hinata: WHAT THAT NAME MEANS "FLY FAR" that's so cool!!

Hiroto: Mom, I went to the gym and I couldn't find the coaches for the volleyball team. You said that the tiny giant was coaching us.....HINATA SHOYO!!! When i saw you play while i was in middle school, you were all whoosh and you jumped so high!!

Hinata: Wait, Yachi, You told him that I was the tiny giant??

Yachi: no he picked up on it on his own. Hehe

Hinata: So who else from High School is here?

Kageyama: We saw Tsukki and Yams on the way here but didn't see anyone else.

Yachi: Last time I checked I saw that Tanaka and Noya were the PE teachers. I'm kinda scared to be honest, and Sugawara is the English teacher, Daichi a math teacher, Asahi is the school counselor and Kiyoko is the vice principal. That's about it. Ohh you guys are the volleyball coaches.

Kageyama: Tanaka and Noya are coaches.....

Yachi: Yea, once they realized i had this job they begged me to become the coaches.

The bell rings and it is now the second period.

Hinata: It's the second period. Let's go check out the gym and come up with a routine for the first day.

Kageyama: Okay. Yachi so umm what do we do about this whole volleyball craze thing?

Yachi: I have all the forms for the club members. I can also send you all their grades from middle school and highschool. That should help make it easier for you to pick out the bad players.

Hinata: That will be real help. Thank you so much Yachi!!

Yachi: No problem just make sure we win!

Hinata And Kageyama both head to the teacher's lounge to find out who will be playing and who won't be. After a few hours they have 20 kids left for the team.

Kageyama: I'm tired, coaching is hard and we didn't even start playing.

Hinata: No duh silly this is all the boring work. So what we have to do now i-

Tanaka: Ohh my gosh i'm tired. Those kids were crazy. Who knew that kid could throw that hard of a ball?

Noya: Then that fat kid was tring to stand up. I'm dead

Hinata: Tanaka and Noya senpai!!

Tanaka: It's the ball of sun he's back!!

Kageyama: Hey Noya and Tanaka.

Noya: Who are you??

Hinata: This is Kageyama guys remember

Tanaka: You look old man what happened

Kageyama: YOU DUMB ASS

Noya: So what brings you guys here?

Hinata: We are coaching the volleyball team now Ukai's retiring and he wants us to take his place.

Noya: That's really cool. It was nice meeting ya'll again see ya!

Tanaka: After we're done lets meet up at Ukai's shop and catch up. I'll bring Asahi, Suga, and Daichi
Hinata: Can't we have to host the tryouts.

Kageyama: ohh shoot look at this Shoyo. It says this guy was the best player on the team but didn't even get past the first round in middle school. Plus they only had 6 players.

Hinata: Yea and this guy was also the best player on his team but was benched at the finals. In middle school

Kageyama: They seem interesting

Hinata: Yea.. i wonder what happened