So these are our coaches?

Hinata and Kageyama are preparing their tryout for the people that made it. When they walk into the gym they see two boys fighting. Well not really fighting but yelling at each other.

Kageyama: What are you boys doing? Practice doesn't start until another hour.

Boy 1: I was just practice serving until this little twig came into the gym

Boy 2: What am i supposed to do now i was going to go against him and now i find out that he is on the same team as me?

Hinata: Okay both of you tell us your name and what happened.

Boy 1: My name is Mitsue and I'm 6ft tall. We met in middle school. This guy was our opponent for the tournament and we crushed them.

Boy 2: Gosh Mitsue you don't have to say it like that. My name is Hiroto....Oh wait you guys are my mom's friend right?? I met at the office a few hours back.

Hinata and Kageyama: Yea that sounds about right.

(In case you're confused here is a list of all the kids in the book so far. Hinata and Kageyama have two kids Naoko and Aki. Tsukki and Yama have one girl, Ami, and Yachi's kid is Hiroto. Mitsue is a child. You will see who his dad is later.)

Mitsue: So the story is that Hiroto is some cocky kid who promised that he will beat my team in High School. Now we both find out that we are playing on the same team.

Hiroto: That's about it. I was going to ask someone to set for me so i can work on some hits but this stupid Mitsue is taking up the whole court.

Mitsue: WELL YOU DUMB ASS YOU NEED THE WHOLE COURT TO SERVE GET IT?

Hiroto: NO NEED TO SHOUT.

Kageyama: That's enough if you guys are going to keep fighting like this, how do you expect to win any games? I could easily kick both of you out and you can find another club. But i'm not going to do that.

Hiroto and Mitsue: Why not?

Hinata: Yea Kageyama why not?

Kageyama: It's nothing. Hiroto, want me to set for ya?

Hiroto: Sure as long as you don't set crappy old man

Hinata: Hehehe dang Kageyama get call out

Mitsue: So what are you two doing here anyway shouldn't you be eating your jello or something?

Hinata: Tobio and I are the coaches of this team. We gave Karasuno the name it has today.

Kageyama: Shoyo what time should the new recruits come?

Hinata: In about 30 min.

Kageyama: How about a two on two? Shoyo and I vs you two. Just to pass the time. If you both lose, then you will be kicked out of the club until you learn to get your act together.

Mitsue: Okay why not sounds fun.

Hiroto: Yea I wanna beat my mom's old classmates at their own game

Hinata: Sounds fun little boys. Ohh and we are NOT losing.

Mitsue and Hiroto: Neither are we.

It is set Hinata, Kageyama, Hiroto and Mitsue are playing two on two.  If they lose they are not allowed to join the club until they learn not to fight. Mitsue is serving and manages to pinpoint Hinata's exact location and Hinata shanks the ball sending it flying backwards.

Hinata: AHHH sorry Tobio.

Kageyama: Wow not bad for a kid like you

Mitsue: That's just the beginning, old man.

Mitsue serves the ball again and this time Hinata manages to get the ball up. Kageyama is ready to set the ball. Hinata runs up as fast as he can. It's just that when Hinata starts his approach it was all thrown off. Kageyama's set was way too strong and it went over the net by accident.

Kageyama: WTH!? What kind of approach was that Shoyo??

Hinata: What kind of set was that Tobio?

Turns out that when they adopted their kids didn't play actual volleyball in so long. After Highschool when they parted ways, they didn't play as a pair but as individuals for a couple years. They also retired their career and didn't use that crazy quick like they normally do.

Mitsue: ....these are our coaches...

Hiroto: I thought they would be a little better.... and that's coming from me.

Mitsue is up to serve and this time Kageyama gets the first touch so he can't set the ball. Hinata sets the ball to Kageyama (or at least tries to) and they actually manage to get their first point.

Kageyama: The set was too low and too short dumb ass where did you learn to set?

Hinata: Boo at least we got the point.

Kageyama is up to serve and almost hits the ball out. He held back his power and got an ace. They keep playing for about 20 min and the score now is 20-17 with Mitsue and Hiroto in the lead with three.

Hinata: Tobio, can we try out a quick attack again?

Kageyama: Okay but the ball might not come directly to you so you need to be able to manage.

Hinata: Are you saying you can't do it?

Kageyama: Of course I can do it, dumbass are you doubting me?

Hinata: That sounds like the Kageyama I know *smiles*

Hinata and Kageyama then hit their crazy quick attack with some sort of rusty need but they get the point.

Mitsue: What was that?!

Hiroto: Was it just a fluke? There was no way they could do it again.

Hinata and Kageyama: Heheh

Mitsue: Alright let's do this Hiroto. Don't screw up okay?

Hiroto: You don't have to be so mean about it gosh.

The score is 24-23 with Hinata and Kageyama in the lead. Kageyama is up to serve and Hiroto digs the ball up.....with his face... Mitsue sets the ball to Hiroto and he hits it. Hinata blocks the ball and the game is ended. Hinata and Kaeyama are the victors.

Tanaka: God that was sadddd

Noya: We watched the whole thing. I gotta say what the hell happened? Lol

Suga Asahi and Daichi: I'm kinda disappointed in you guys. That was actually really bad. LOL

Hinata: It's been a while, don't judge us.

Kageyama: Yea what he said.

Tanaka: YOU ALMOST GOT BEAT BY MINI YOU!!! I'M DYING

Noya: JUST BECAUSE OF THAT YOU OWE US RAMEN

Mitsue: Who the hell are you guys? Mr. Sugawara and Mr. Daichi I'm sorry i didn't mean to use that language.

Tanaka: We are the old volleyball team. We all played with Mr. Hinata and Mr. Kageyama.

Hiroto: ohh you guys were the old always scaring my mom right?

Everyone:......