Yachi?? What??

Hinata: Tobio.....what was that?

Kageyama: I don't know but was like a faster version of a normal quick.

Naoko: What the hell was that senpai?

Oikawa: That's the freak quick

Rekka: Hey you two what was that? I didn't even have time to react and get the ball

Hiroto and Mitsue look at eachother: Um, a quick attack?

Kageyama: Let's continue the game everyone come on focus

Hinata: Hiroto and Mitsue try to do that quickly again when you have the chance.

Hitoro and Mitsue: Yes sir!

Oikawa: That is the freak quick that my team and I saw during High school. Wait who is that coach with the orange hair? Kageyama is over there but who is that coach next to him?.....Don't tell me

Naoko: Umm my other dad. Hinata Shoyo. Most people know his as the tiny-

Oikawa: That's Hinata Shoyo? Wow who would've thought they would get together. So Naoko they are coaches now?

Naoko: Umm yea-

Hiroto and Mitsue: Yea!!

Kageyama: It happened again

Rekka: So it wasn't a fluke

Aki: Well guess it wasn't a fluke. No doubt about it. That the freak quick that my dads did back in High school.

Rekka: What do you mean Aki?

Aki: Meet me after practice in the parking lot. We can walk home together and I'll tell you about it?

Rekka: Well that's suspicious...I like it!

Kageyama: Hey Mitsue? What did you do and how did you do it?

Hinata: Hiroto? How did you get it so perfectly timed?

Mitsue and Hiroto: Umm we set the ball and hit the ball. That's about it. Kinda like what you did at the practice game yesterday.

Kageyama: Do we still have the old CD's from when we played back in Highschool?

Hinata: Yea I think. I can drive home and get it.

Kageyama: They hurry dumbass practice if it's over in like 20 min.

Hinata quickly runs out that door and catches a glimpse of Oikawa and Naoko near the window.

Hinata: THE GREAT KING!!!!!!

Naoko: Wait you two know each other

Just then Kageyama runs out of the door because Hinata screamed and also saw Oikawa and Naoko.

Kageyama: WHAT THE HELL?

Oikawa: Hi Tobio. Hi Shoyo been a while

Hinata: What are you doing here and what are you doing to Naoko?

Kageyama: GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE OIKAWA I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR OUR SON.

Naoko: I'm so confused right now. How the hell do you know each other

Aki: Naoko come over here now dad said to.

Rekka: Umm what is going on.. I'm confused

All of the volleyball team runs outside because they all wonder what was going on.

Kageyama: I said get your ass over here now Naoko. You don't know who he is.

Tanaka and Noya: Finally home at last

Sugawara: Wanna go over to a restaurant i'm hungry

Daichi: That sounds pretty good wanna come Yachi?

Yachi: I can't, I have to pick up my son maybe later.

All of them at the same time hear yelling in the distance and they run to it as fast as they can. They find Hinata, Kageyama, Oikawa, and Naoko yelling at the top of their lungs.

Tanaka: What on god's green is going on?

Sugawara: Kids come on, let's get inside. Daichi, can you talk to them

Noya: Kids come on, let's go practice again.

Now it's just Oikawa, Hinata, Kageyama, Daichi, and Yachi.

Daichi: What the hell was that you guys and Oikawa, why are you here?

Oikawa: I was dropping your son off at practice

Hinata: How do you even know our son.

Oikawa: I ran into him yesterday. When you all went looking for him. That's all i'm going to say. Now I'm going home. Baka Baka Baka

Kageyama: Wait Oikawa Get you ass over here you didn't even explain everything.

Oikawa gets in his car and drives off leaving Hinata and Kageyama clueless.

Hinata: I just wanted to teach kids how to play volleyball....

Yachi: Not anymore. Hinata and Kageyama...I hate to do this but you're both fired