Episode 2.7

That evening Harry finally had time to talk to his mother. She reassured him a dozen times that everything was fine with her and that the operation had gone well. "I just still feel lightheaded. Earlier, in a conversation with Robin, I simply fell asleep. Now he's pouting." Harry could literally hear her smile, which made him feel much better. "Robin shouldn't make such a fuss. He usually complains that you talk too much."

"I beg your pardon?!" Anne's indignation was felt as far away as America. Now Harry had to start laughing. "I think I'll have a serious word with him when he gets back."

Poor Robin. I wish Harry hadn't said anything. With any luck, his mother wouldn't say who gave him the idea and Robin wouldn't confront him for it next time. "As if he had any reason to grumble, he talks like a waterfall himself and now I'm the one who can't shut his mouth." That's where he hit a nerve. Harry bit his lips and looked at Louis, who had just come through the door. He had also phoned his mother and had gone outside for a moment.

Still holding his cell phone, he came up to Harry and sat on his lap, kissed him on the lips. "Lou!" hissed Harry in surprise, he had not been able to react that quickly. "I'm on the phone."

"I'm on the phone. Louis gave him a dirty smile, slipped his hands under Harry's top and pushed it up, sucking on his neck. Harry had no chance at all to defend himself, he was lucky that his mother didn't notice because she was still talking about Robin and was more than busy with it. "Lou, stop it!" Harry pulled his shirt back down, tried to push Louis off his lap but had little success. A gasping sound came over his lips as he felt Louis' cold hands on his back and he cuddled up close to him. "Are you all right, darling?" Anne interrupted her monologue, sounding slightly worried.

"Y-yes, I just... stubbed my toe," lied Harry and put his free hand on Louis' forehead, pushing him away from her and keeping him at a distance. A little bit, anyway. Louis could still use his hands, though. This time he let himself slide into Harry's crotch and began to caress and massage him through his trousers.

With a "What the fuck?!" - Harry looked at him, trying not to enjoy it. He was on the phone with his mother here, after all! But if Louis kept going like this, he'd have to hang up in a minute. He bit his lips hard, closed his eyes. His hand slipped from Louis' forehead and immediately it literally stuck to his neck. "I want you now, Haz," he whispered to him, causing a tremendous shiver to run down Harry's spine.

God, that bloke. Harry had no rejoinder for him or for his mother, who had just asked him a question. "Wh-what did you say?" he asked, feeling Louis' smile before he saw it. "That I want you. I want you completely will-less beneath me, moaning, with my name on my lips coming."

"I asked how you were. Aren't you listening to me?"

"Y-yes. My toe, it just really hurts. I'm fine." Meanwhile, Harry was having a hard time concentrating, which was all Louis' fault. His hand had now gotten into Harry's pants. "A-and I'm glad you're okay, too." Harry tilted his head slightly to offer Louis more space to kiss and caress.

"Yes. Yes. Listen, honey, I gotta go, a nurse just walked in. I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay? Remember, I love you."

Harry nodded, then laboriously squeezed out an "I love you too," and was quite happy to hang up. He immediately put the phone down and turned to Louis. "Are you out of your mind? Robbing me like that?"

"Don't you like it?" Louis asked sanctimoniously, letting go of Harry.

"That's not the point," said Harry, trying to make Louis angry. Which was difficult, because all he could think of was tearing Louis' clothes off and tossing them through the sheets with him.

"Sorry to interrupt your phone call." Harry looked at Louis to say he didn't mean a word of it, but he accepted the "sorry. and that's all Harry really wanted right now. So he wrapped his arms around Louis and kissed him hard, demanding, threw him on his back. "You can forget that I'm down," he whispered to him, pulled his top over Louis' head and kissed himself down over his upper body.