"Hey, Lana! Where you running to?" he asked as she rushed past him.

"Can't talk now! Love you!" she called.

"Love you too..." he sighed dreamily as he watched her.

"I'm here!" Lana said, out of breath, "What ingredient are you looking for in here?"

"Porcupine Quills. I was hoping to find a porcupine since we use them sometimes, but I don't see any...they aren't very shiny. I doubt Rakepick's Niffler will be much help..." Penny replied.

"Aw, I missed him! He's quite resourceful, and he helped find all sorts of things last year." Lana chuckled, "Now that I think of it, McGonagall taught us a spell to turn porcupines into pin cushions once...I could see if that works in reverse?" she asked.

"Yes! That would be perfect!" Penny squealed. Lana was happy to her her usual excited squeal again. She just wasn't Penny without it.

"If we can find a pin cushion, I should be able to change it back." Lana smiled.

The girls set to work finding a pin cushion. Sickleworth helped too, as the pins would be quite glittery.

"I found a pin cushion!" Lana exclaimed after a short while.

Sickleworth made some noises in protest, and Lana chuckled.

"I couldn't have done it without your help, Sickleworth." she told him, and he was much happier after that.

"Can you turn the pin cushion back into a porcupine?" Penny asked.

"I can try..." Lana replied, and she pulled out her wand.

"Reparifarge!"

Sure enough, the pin cushion changed into a porcupine, much to Penny's delight.

"You did it, Lana!" she exclaimed, and Sickleworth huffed in disagreement.

"You too, Sickleworth." she smiled at the Niffler.

"I'll collect the porcupine quills. You should try to find someone who can get us Powdered Moonstone..." she told Lana.

Lana thought she'd find Jae, as he was the best at smuggling things, or getting a hold of objects that are tricky to find. She spoke to him after they'd finished detention.

"Were you able to get the Powdered Moonstone?" Lana asked, pulling Jae aside.

"Yeah. I had to promise a couple favours to a guy I know in Knockturn Alley, but I got it." he told her.

"That's brilliant, Jae. Thank you! Can I have it?" she asked the boy.

"Yeah, course. Here." he said, pulling out the ingredient.

"Can I ask why you need it though?"

"It's for Penny. She's gathering a bunch of potion ingredients." Lana answered.

"Sounds like a lot of work. Why are you helping Penny?" Jae asked.

"Penny's my best friend. I'd do anything for her, just as I know she'd do the same for me. Her sister is trapped in a portrait in the Grand Staircase, and she said that this is the only way to make her happy whilst she waits for her sister to be freed. So obviously I'm gonna help." Lana explained.