INLT 9

"Jungkook..." Jimin mutters under his breath as he stared at the boy. He saw how the younger's neck was full of dark hickeys and it made him mad, and he didn't know why.
"What the fuck are you fucking doing with him?" Jimin asks, voice laced with anger.
"You're blind, can't you see? I'm having fun here? He was so noisy so I fucking made him pass out" The guy said, laughing before turning back to kissing the unconscious Jungkook.
"That's fucking disgusting" Jimin says, pulling the guy away from the younger.

"It isn't when I'm having fun" The guys said, scoffing.
"Fucking get closer or you'll be in jail" Jimin says, picking Jungkook up.
"Hey! He's mine! Fucking mine!" The guy said, grabbing Jimin's shoulder. This made Jimin mad, he looks around, seeing some cardboards on the ground. He walked to it, placing Jungkook down before he turned back and beat up the guy.

"Gosh, that old man only took three punches before passing out" Jimin says, walking to his car. He stared at the boy in his arms, scoffing.
"And you should've stayed, gosh, you should be glad you're pretty or I would've left you" Jimin says, opening the back door of his car and putting Jungkook there.

"Did you find--oh god" Taehyung says, seeing Jungkook's state.
"Where did you find him?" He asks, staring at Jimin.
"In an alleyway, being sucked on the neck by an old man" Jimin says, putting Jungkook down on the couch.
"Gosh, that bites must've been painful" Taehyung said, wincing. Jimin scoffs, inspecting the younger and seeing something staining his couch.

His eyes widened, he looked at his coat and saw a little stain if blood in there.

"God, Taehyung, get the first aid kit, that fucking guy must've did this so he would pass out"