Enter The Castle (Chapter 34)

My deepest secret

Chapter 27

Enter the castle

It was midday right now. The sun was shining high in the sky and everything seemed peaceful, for most people. The Band of Seven and I were still on our way towards wherever Kazuki brought Yukimaru. I was gone get him back no matter what.

"Yo Hikari, do you really know where we are going?" Renkotsu asked.

"No I don't" I answered without looking back at him. I was walking infront of the others.

"What, what do you mean you don't!?" he yelled back at me.

"Listen, I don't know exactly where he is but I know he is there, or something like that." I answered.

"Or something like that." He muttered and rolled his eyes.

I heard his mutter and suddenly stopped running. Which cause Jakotsu to nearly bum into me. Luckily he didn't and I turned around at the others. I walked towards Renkotsu and stopped infront of him.

"I'm not sure you, but it's the first time I use that technique so I don't know how it works, I am fighting in another world then where I'm born where someone wants to get my forces to destroy it, so I am bit confused you know!" I said angrily nearly yelling at him.

"Wow Hikari calm down." Mukotsu said walking towards Renkotsu and me. I looked at Mukotsu and then at the others. They all looked confused at me, why I suddenly turned this mad. I looked away from their gazes.

"Ah sorry guys." I apologized.

"And sorry Renkotsu I didn't mean it that way." I said without looking at him. I turned me back towards him and walked back to my position infront of the group leading them the way.

"Lets continue." I said and started running again. The others follewd me without question my actions. We all stayed quiet after that. I didn't know why I got that mad myself. Maybe I'm just tired. A few hours later I suddenly stopped running again. This time Bankotsu was walking behind me, and he couldn't stop in time like Jakotsu. He bumped into me, but luckily I could keep my balance.

"What are heck you doing?" he asked a bit mad.

"Look." Was all I answered without looking at him. I pointed at a very, very big castle right in front of us. It was surrounded by dead threes and looked like an abounded castle like in ghost stories.

"Wow very comfortable." Jakotsu said joking and I smiled at him.

"I think we found our right place." Genkotsu said.

"Hikari, are you sure Yukimaru in there?" Bankotsu asked while pointing at the castle and I nodded.

"Yes he is in there."

"Alright let's get him back." Jakotsu said.

"But don't we need a plan to attack or something?" Mukotsu asked and we all looked at him.

"Well, he has a point Big Brother." Renkotsu said and looked at Bankotsu.

"I don't think we really need a plan or anything at all." I spook with my arms crossed over my chest.

"You kidding me right, of course we need a plan to invade his castle?!" Renkotsu reacted.

"Well, we don't know what's inside that castle so we don't know what will happen nor what we need to prepare us for so I how will you even creat a plan?." I said and rolled my eyes. There was a small silence till our leader broke it.