The band of seven (Chapter 11)

My deepest secret

Chapter 11

The band of seven

"How do you know my name?!" Bankotsu demanded as my shoulders started to hurt from his tight grip around them. I was afraid of him, afraid he might kill me. I didn't know this guy, but I was sure he wouldn't hesitate a split second to kill me. "Okay, okay I'll tell you, so please calm down." I begged as I closed my eyes and looked away from him. "Oh so now you will talk." He said and I could hear him smirk. "Yes, I'll talk so just don't kill me..." I whispered as he finally let go of my shoulders. "So what were you doing here, and how did you know my name?" He asked, more soft this time. "Well I saw this lake and decided to take a bath." I lied finally coming up with a good lie. "So I walked towards it, and that's when I heard you guys talk. I was considering my options to say hey, wait till you guys left of leave myself. Than I heard the one in the pink kimono say 'Bankotsu', and you responded to it so I figured that it was your name, that's all." I said and looked aside, afraid of his reaction. As he didn't respond anymore, I figured that he was done with me, so I started walking away as he grabbed my arm... again. "Wait a minute girl, where do you think you are going?" He asked smirking. "Away from here so I won't bother you anymore?" I said honestly, looking as if that was obvious. "No you are going with me." He responded simply. "What? Why?" I asked shocked. "You are going to be my slave, to make up for waisting my time." He replied and dragged me along towards his companions. I struggled against him, trying to free my arm but I soon realized that it was useless.

"Hey Bankotsu, what took you so long? And who is that woman?" the one in the pink kimono, called Jakotsu, asked smiling, but looked disgussed when he pointed at me. "This girl was eavesdropping on us, and she waisted my time, so to make it up to me she'll become my slave." Bankotsu replied with a smirk upon his face. "I told you that I wasn't eavesdropping on purpose." I tried one more time and sighed. "I don't care if it was on purpose or not, you still waisted my time, so shut up and obey me!" He yelled angry. "H-hai..." I replied, a bit taken back. I knew I couldn't escape so I figured it would be better to just get along with him. "Well then, let's start the introduction round. The man with the blue headscarf is Renkotsu. The little one over there, in the white clothes is Mukotsu. Our giant over here is called Kyokotsu. The half robot is Genkotsu. The one with the two claws is Suikotsu. Suikotsu has two personalities so if he acts weird one day, that's normal, and last but not least, the one in the pink kimono is Jakotsu." Bankotsu introduced all his companions. "So is this Jakotsu a boy or a girl?" I asked pointing at him, or her... "Oi girl who are you calling a girl eh?!" Jakotsu replied mad. "A boy..." I thought and laughed awkwardly. "And I am Bankotsu, the leader of the Band of Seven."

"So... you guys... are you a travelling circus group or?" I asked, not understanding what he mean with the 'Band of Seven.' "Oi girl, I would shut my mouth if I were you!" Suikotsu shouted. Bankotsu just smirked and picked up an enormous sword, swinging it around, like it was nothing and put it against my throat. "This, girl, is my sword Banryuu, and if you don't shut up I'll chop you head off!" He said frighting me as I wided my eyes. "So I'd be a good slave, if I were you..." I nod and closed my eyes. "Good." He answered and swang his sword over his shoulder. "Oh by the way, you have the call me Bankotsu-sama, as a sign of respect towards your new master." I nod again, still scared and stood up.

"So, Big Brother, who is she anyway?" Renkotsu asked as both Bankotsu and I looked at him. "This is...." Bankotsu stopped cause even though I told him my name he didn't seem to remember it. "Who are you anyway?" Bankotsu asked me. "So you captured a girl not knowing who she is, or where she came from?!" Mukotsu asked and I sighed. "Shut up Mukotsu!" Bankotsu said and looked at me. "So who are you?" He asked normal for once. "As I told you my name is Izumi Hikari, and I came from a place far away, but I left that place for a special reason." I replied, trying to stay true to my real self as much as I could and to my surprise he didn't ask me anymore questions. "Well, welcome to the group Hikari." Bankotsu said smirking. That didn't sound too bad, but it didn't sound good either. "Okay let's go." He said to the others and everyone started moving on.