The Plan (Chapter 31)

My deepest secret

Chapter 24

The plan

I opened my eyes. The sun was already going down. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eye and looked around.

"Ah look whose finally awake." Bankotsu said and smiled softly.

Everyone was already awake, except me ofcourse.

"Hikari-san Ohayou." Yukimaru said smiling brightly.

"Ohayou." I answered and yawned.

"How can you still be sleepy after you've slept for so long." Renkotsu asked.

"I just need to wake up that's all." I answered.

"Well let's eat first." Jakotsu said and gave me a bowl with soupe.

"Huh, dinner already?" I asked confused.

"Yes you slept all day long." Suikotsu said and started eating his soupe.

I just smiled at him and started eating my own soupe.

"Hey Yukimaru what did you do once you woke up?" I asked him, hoping the others weren't mean to him.

"I played hid and seek with Jakotsu-san and later Suikotsu-san joined too." He said and smiled happily.

I nearly chocked in my soupe.

"You played hide and seek with them?!" I said very surprised.

"Yes." He answered again.

"Was I seriously the only one a sleep?" I said and sighed.

"No you weren't." Yukimaru replied.

I looked confused at him.

"Bankotsu-san was also asleep, he woke up a little before you." He answered honest.

This time Bankotsu nearly chocked in his soupe and I looked at him trying not to laugh.

"So you said that I was finally awake when you just woke up yourself huh." I said and smirked.

"Just shut up." He said and continued eating his soupe.

I looked at Yukimaru and we both laughed about Bankotsu's reaction.

Yeah we could laugh right now, but somewhere out there was Takumi waiting and maybe even watching us.

After dinner we started thinking about a way to defeat Takumi. We needed to stop him, probably even kill him. I don't like to kill someone, but I am here because he is a great danger to this world so I don't have a chose, right?

"Can't we just go to him and kill him, I mean we are the Band of Seven." Mukotsu said.

"Mukotsu we can't just kill him he is too strong even for the Band of Seven." I replied.

"Yes Hikari is right we need a strategy." Suikotsu said.

"First of all let's thing about what we know about him." Bankotsu said and we all started thinking.

"Yukimaru do you know any weakness of Takumi?" I asked.

"No not really gomen (sorry)." He answered.

"Don't worry we'll find a way." Jakotsu replied.

I looked surprised at him but was happy. Did they become friends? However Yukimaru did manage to play hide and seek with him and Suikotsu.